ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks all I now start the epic window overload

Eh, Tis I this one time, who broke the DC rules to save your wee ones..don't like seeing wee ones die..la....However..........

Are you going to check accepting help in your settings, I see you have not yet, as I said I will not do it again..mate..nor will anyone here so its your choice your risk!!!!!

So if you want us to save them when your not here, then check accepting help in setting on your scroll page.., or they might just die..if they get to 3 days and below..Ok mate.. :smile:

Good to see you boyo..did you click others while you were here, I am not sure what you meant by epic windows overload.. :unsure:

all clickethed again.. :biggrin:

@Eh ytse guess what, my Vamp finally grew up... though it seemed to take her forever...la

You know I never thought, eh that nice womon at the VGC on DC forums..gifted me a CB Vamp...Awesome!! That means I can start a lineage with my Vamp....Her name is the oldest known 'vampire' in Irish history in Irish folklore..The last name Erin is on all me dragons its the poetic name for Éire...eh tis like me own dragon lineage of sorts..

Eh like so I breed my two Black Alts, eh they look like bats anyways..eh mate...they gave me one egg..

My first bite and it stayed, awesome eh la...

@Azir Innit that great...So Azir next bite is yours... :biggrin:

all clickethed... :smile:

@Azir-great, do you want it to come from a particular breed, or no mate, its up to you ..Sorry to keep asking but you have not answered me yet, you have a month to thnk about it.if you like..la

.Eh the only bad thing iwith Vamps about the bite Bsa they can only bite once a month ,eh like thats a bummer..Ta for keeping on trying to get me a Alt Vine thats so nice of you mate..

BTW Azir your black and green eggie hit 3 days so to Soti ER they went...la

@Ta.. ytse, aye may your next bite, stay, and may you be blessed with many successful bites..la

@yugimawa..Thank you than you thank you, for checking accepting aide.la :thumbsup:

.Eh like now your wee ones are really safe here..Eh now we'll all help you if you if we see it hit 3 days and your not here yet.....Eh I so cringe when I see unneeded tomstones appear..I love me dragons..and all others wee ones here too... :smile:

all clckethed... :biggrin:

Does anyone else ever click through the parents of the dragons?

1. yes I do, many a night i have spent looking at the lineage of dragons

2. all clicked

3. we need an army of vamp dragons

4. we need to start a petition to bring back zambie dragons, i luv zambies