ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

Does anyone else ever click through the parents of the dragons?

1. yes I do, many a night i have spent looking at the lineage of dragons

2. all clicked

3. we need an army of vamp dragons

4. we need to start a petition to bring back zambie dragons, i luv zambies

@yugimawa ..Of course..did you check the lineage of my Vamp egg..Eh like since they are both Alt black parents they have an interesting lineage.., one has a lineage of quite a few golds, I think the Ma and the Da a lineage with quite a few silvers...I find it interesting ..so aye I do also.....My grown Vamp is cave born so its starting its own lineage..

@Eh pwned good ta see ya...mate..

Aye I like to get a Zombie meself..la

A Vamp Army.... :thumbsup:

Eh maybe you missed me post, a few pages back.. Eh anyone who doesn't have a Vamp here I will bite for you..I may volunteer as a biter on DC VGC(vampire gifting centre) who gifted me mine.. on the DC forums when I have a least 3 Vamps from my two Alt blacks..

First I want to make sure that our little family here, all have a Vamp first,thats my offer if anyone is interested, you know where to find me!!!!

The Crone Goddess takes care of her own first.... :biggrin:

Clickethed again!!!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so I just apply? Right here? Just call me Clock. Everyone else does.

Just look at the first post:

Others who join will have the option of picking their own title. All titles are to be submitted for approval first.

IMPORTANT!!!!

One must have already signed up at the Dragon Cave and have at least one egg!!!!!!

Official entrance form to Dragon Order..

NAME:

BIRTH:

"Optional" Where do you you hail from:

REASON FOR JOINING THE ORDER:.

SUBMIT THE TITLE YOU WISH TO BE KNOWN BY:.

All clicked, and put pwneds egg to the ER

I think a black. I'm quite fond of blacks.

I'm back home, just. I've been stranded for two days with the snow and I finally decided that it's only getting worse and got the bus. Now we're buried under 2 feet of snow.

@yugimawa ..Of course..did you check the lineage of my Vamp egg..Eh like since they are both Alt black parents they have an interesting lineage.., one has a lineage of quite a few golds, I think the Ma and the Da a lineage with quite a few silvers...I find it interesting ..so aye I do also.....My grown Vamp is cave born so its starting its own lineage..

@Eh pwned good ta see ya...mate..

Aye I like to get a Zombie meself..la

A Vamp Army.... :thumbsup:

Eh maybe you missed me post, a few pages back.. Eh anyone who doesn't have a Vamp here I will bite for you..I may volunteer as a biter on DC VGC(vampire gifting centre) who gifted me mine.. on the DC forums when I have a least 3 Vamps from my two Alt blacks..

First I want to make sure that our little family here, all have a Vamp first,thats my offer if anyone is interested, you know where to find me!!!!

The Crone Goddess takes care of her own first.... :biggrin:

Clickethed again!!!

hmm you said that you would bite??_____>http://dragcave.net/image/CLOY.gif