The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

Deleted..Bloody'ell, sorry mates..the *censored* (I can't believe that word was censored, its not a swear word in Ireland.. ah well)..anywho the sod of a server double posted on me..

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think my blue egg needs to be ER'd. either that, or my dragons need to mature xD Also, if all your dragons mature, can you get more eggs?

Aye, I ER'd your blue egg and both hatchlings on either side of your balloon dragon needed ER also.

You can have as many dragons as you want I have over 200..

I copied pasted the below from the Dragcave forums, which is also in my post on the first page..All the FAQ...if you read the first page, all the rules and what you ever wanted to know about care feeding breeding, and ER, etc. are all there..la

Eh , like I posted part below hope that answers your questions..mate.

When taking an egg or hatchling:

If you have 4 or more eggs, you cannot take another egg/hatchling.

If you have 4 or more hatchlings, you cannot take another egg/hatchlings.

When breeding an egg:

If you have 5 or more eggs, all bred eggs will be abandoned.

If you have 5 or more hatchlings, all bred eggs will be abandoned.

Killed eggs count to the egg limit for a day to prevent people from killing an egg in order to free up a slot, making the five hour wait to abandon a caveborn egg more desirable than killing said egg.

These are the only limits imposed on the number of eggs and hatchlings. Note that this is not an actual limit on hatchlings, but if you have more than the specified number of eggs or hatchlings, you will not be able to take any new eggs or hatchlings. Therefore eggs can hatch into hatchlings no matter how many hatchlings you already have.

Also when I post anything in Orange, that is an official notice, a must read.. OK la.. its the colour I use to make any needed announcements or what not..OK!

When I have time I will teach you both how to ER eggs also..till then either I, the Crone Goddess Aeryn or my Grand Knight Azir, will, until you get the hang of how to do it, even then, as I said we keep an eye on other's, wee ones here..so no worries..I would have ER'd them anyway, when I noticed 'em during my clicking rounds....for all 3 were under 3 days..

Aye... I'll check it for you. your Sig... I will gladly measure Sigs for anyone that asks me, for I have a program, that will just draw around your sig, and tell me height and width.....

***Edit..Its 561 by 466..still way to big..Do you see how narrow, an tight My Sig and Azirs is..incl wording, with our wee ones right above them, are consider part of your Sig..You need to resize your Sig..if you don't have a programme that does that, I am an ace with Photoshoppe I can if you want..

Eh like, I just didn't want anyone getting' in trouble , sometimes the moderators on this board let slide, then sometimes one can get a warning, for not adhering to the Nexus forums Sig rules. Since your newer here , I just did not want anyone getting in trouble with moderators..we watch each others back in this wee corner of the Nexus..;)

All ER'd and clickethed.. .http://thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/Dark/smile.gif

Hi all, I'm back, finally out of school http://thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/Dark/biggrin.gif

Picked some new eggs and ready to click! http://thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/Dark/biggrin.gif

EDIT: All clicked in 3 pages

Eh like good to see ya back mate , all pumped, an a'clicking..http://thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/Dark/smile.gif

We have two new memebers as you can see..la

@ Azir I ER'd your wee ones with your ER place in Sig..

I'll have bookmarked your ER...Sometimes I save them to the last minute, with eggs, the 3 days line, to gender them,waiting for a pink to be available, as you know..

Eh then sometimes like now, with hatchlings, I like want my wee ones to like grow up like now la., So Ta for that link also, so I could add them sooner.. they been hatchlings long enough already..lol

Eh tis all good..between the two ER and scroll placer, in both our Sigs, we'll meet everyones needs..

Eh hope your campin' an readin' went well, and you fit in some fun also..http://thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/Dark/smile.gif

All clickethed..

Hey, I'm back.

ytsejam, if a dragon's been named then just hover over the sprite and the code will appear at the bottom of the screen (in Firefox anyway, not too sure about IE).

Thanks for looking after my dragons.

All clicked.

I ER'd the deep sea.

ytsejam, if a dragon's been named then just hover over the sprite and the code will appear at the bottom of the screen (in Firefox anyway, not too sure about IE).

Thanks :biggrin: (so simple, shame on me XD. I'm using opera anyway...)

All clicked, ERd Tenaim's eggs, a nebula egg and a whiptail hatchling.