ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

Azir is here while you are propagating all those vamps. Finally got Internet working. Turns out it was a network error that prevented us getting connected in an area with medium-high signal strength. But I'm back now and have done my clicks.

Now I just need some more eggs...

All clickethed..

Azir I have PM'd you so check..

My blacks gave me an egg, earlier my female Vamp bit this time, and it stayed also..So a black just for you, Eh.. more I'd like to gift both to you, a boy and girl vamp.la.:biggrin:

So read PM, how to and wherefores so we can at last get this done. Aye....YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will get some new eggs tomorrow :D , clicked for now...

Welcome back Azir!

EDIT: Finally got a nebula and a day\night glory, and one of the new ones, lucky day :D ! Clicks.

EDIT: All clicked and ERd one of Azir's. (31/8/10)

EDIT: Clicks. ERd a vampire and one of the new ones (a few more will need ER in a couple of hours, but I won't be able to ER them before this evening). (1/9/10)

Edited by ytsejam91

All clicked. Thanks for the ER ytse.

I've PM'd you Aeryn.

First Ytse I ER'd your egg with a hole..on the far left..Congrats on new egg, there is another one also bronze like, next to my new blue one..just in case you didn't know there was two with the same description..:smile:

Azir me mate..got your PM, and the deed is done..Eh congrats..all went as hoped...So..Proud DA both vamps arrived safely, awaiting posting by you....

..Hope the hatchie didn't lose its gendering female as a egg... (finger crossed) was a cave born new pink..The male a black..given by my two blacks,, .gendered male, so you have one of each I hope...

My two bluna's felt bad that two of our wee ones left, yet also happy they went to a good home...Eh so they like volunteered an egg, my Female Vamp left...bit and it stayed..awwww..

Then my charge because I was scroll locked, with the Vamp eggs..caught two of the new ones for me, she knows I like one of each gender of the new ones, so that was a gift surprise also..

Kindness is always awarded..:biggrin:

All clickethed...

Thanks Aeryn, I'll get biting soon and start a vamp army (though I doubt it will match my black army). And I will get you an alt vine even if it kills me.

All clicked.

Thanks Aeryn, I'll get biting soon and start a vamp army (though I doubt it will match my black army). And I will get you an alt vine even if it kills me.

All clicked.

Fàilte ...May your bites all be successful..My dragons gave me another egg, for my un-named Vamp I forgot about..bit and this one stayed also.

Eh so I gifted away two, an' I received two..that stayed..that was right nice..of me dragons to do that..

For a while me vamps were killing eggs, then the other dragons repulsed a few, but lately they have been successful in their bites(touch wood) I'm glad..it worked that way..

Aww your going to keep lookng for Alt vine that's mighty sweet of you..Go raibh maith agat ( thank you very much)

Oh ER'd your hatchie Azir...

ER'd my own egg..

@Ytse..those new purples hatchies are cute eh???

all clckethed, a few more will need it later on....

Well till next all be well..:smile: