ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

Whoa... I've been away for a while. Work's starting to calm down a bit and I'm nearly caught up with college so I should be back more.

Congrats on the alt ytse.

And welcome back Tenaim.

Take your time Aeryn, and get better.

Now to get some more eggs.

All clicked.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All clickethed..

Got two new Halloween eggs, how is beyond me, I just sat clickin' madly on the lagged page, hoping, I got something..at my surprise when I looked hours later ended with two..

I also at midnight EST.. time zone of the Cave..Killed a pink (ne'er again) the message is horrid when you do..just to get a Zombie., on All Hallows Eve, you must kill after midnight and then revive, and after 4 horrible kills, 2 Dragons dodged my knife, they will never trust me again now..lol..

Just to satisfy my curiosity and get a Zombie.. , one is enough!!...Its terrible the description, as you face it with your knife..the pleading eyes of your dragon...I know only pixels still........Crikey!!

Hope everyone is well..fighting off a sinus infection right now, but otherwise not bad today..

How's school and life Azir me mate..?

How you doing ytse..?

Oh ER's Lord Tenaim's red balloon Dragon..

Take care all!!!

Life's pretty good. I'll be getting an 85 pence pay-rise on Saturday when I turn 18 and me and my girlfriend are getting a Newfoundland/German Shepard cross from her mum who's dog recently had 13(!) puppies.

It does feel good to leave school, doesn't it ytse?

Halloween eggs! Damn, I never thought to check!

All clicked.