The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My IP changes to, but the base class of your IP or what ever you call it doesn't change and the server can still recognize you, at least this is how it works for counter-strike servers :P

EDITED!

I still can't come back fully, but I miss all, sorry for my absence..

I want to let you know I will be back as soon as I can..a fond welcome to all new members from the Goddess Crone Aeryn, especially to my Sister maYuYang, eh girl!!!

I did click on all the new eggs and wee ones on this page at least, I read, even if I don't type allot yet..I have notifications on, I can do that much to keep track of what's happening here..

A favour if you will Goddess Desi, first are we in a race for Winters..lolol

I have a two of each gender..I also just got another wee silver..

So please all take care of them for me, till I can come back full..I was om the list for silvers, and got Pm at the main site, and was not fast enough, right now, lost the first one, so the breeder was kind enough to access my scroll and do it that way for me..

Will you see to that Goddess Dezi..for, this helps greatly the chance when I can gift you your silver I promised, I hope this one is boy, so between him and my female, I should have one soon for you..

So take care all, congrats all..and take care of my hatchling winter babae and my new silver eggie Ok, Dezi me love..and all you good members..

Got to go a wee dizzy..can't stay up long..take care all..

Love to all.. and all the lovely dragons..I shall return.. :smile:

PS love your new Siggy Dez