The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

My red one just matured :P It looks so cool !

I got bored to i keep refreshing and refreshing then i saw a green aura one and i when to click it and it refreshed again and i got a paper dragon egg

How can I get one of those? I never seen one before...

All clicked ! :thumbsup:

it was on the main page they're just rare i guess they go really fast when i did see them i got got this one back chance

wow paper dragon egg...very cool.lots of new eggs and babae dragons...cool!

all clicked

im definatly going to breed it but im not sure how to give eggs to others

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Crone Goddess Aeryn welcomes all the new members, sorry not here allot, the healing process is slow..But I come when I can..And I clicked the page before this one..

I see you got a paper Reaver congrats..la

Thanks m'dear Dezi for making sure my babes get clicked..

I am quite worried about my Magi, she's been a sickly one since an egg, fogged on and off, she heals then get sick again, same as a hatchling, so I may have to nurse this one into adulthood, by just fogging her whenever she gets sick..poor wee thing......and send good vines to my poor sickly Magi..who's fogged once more..

Good news, my second lil silver gendered boy, so that means an even greater chance I will have to give birth to silvers.with both a boy and girl now..more choices on both sides..to produced silvers..

Ok got to go..

I have 2 more new ones, a new rescued lil White, and new born Earth Green to click, so take care of my wee egg, and wee one..The green's mum is the daughter of my first lavander Dragon its her first born..I am Hoping for females to get pairs of all..So remember to click my new recused white and my own new born green....please!!!

clicked all..talk to you soon..my best to all, take care and may all dragons and eggs be well..

Love and big hugs, to my favourite a'stor mo chroi. :smile: