The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

precisely!

compare the chinese dragon and the british dragon......

also there was a theory that swamp gas sometimes egnited causing the people to think it as a dragon breathing fire.....

a posibility...but consider this.... how coud they if there was nothing behind that burst of flames? or did they run away to fast to tell?!

(chuckles) :P

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've actually got a mock documentary type thing on DVD about dragons. It really interesting, and explains how Chinese dragons differ from the standard dragon, and how they in turn differ between the breeds (mountain, forest etc). For £1 in Pound Land it was a bargain.

BBC, right? I saw it on tv, was indeed interesting. They tried to explain how they were able to breath fire.

@MoDqUeen

I guess so^^. I don't think that ppl where pussies being scared of everything(think of the torture and offical executions in britain, lol), but they were much more superstitious. If they saw the fire, they probably thought of something very evil which might get them(like a devil).

The wheel is indeed cruel, but I think that those devices like spanish apple and that thing shaped like a sharp pyramid are much worse since they do not kill you. And they are for women only. Really cruel.

But most disgustion one is the sawing of simon(link Warning, it's a german wiki side but is still really disgusting, don't look if you can't stand it). I wonder if that one was ever used...

I've actually got a mock documentary type thing on DVD about dragons. It really interesting, and explains how Chinese dragons differ from the standard dragon, and how they in turn differ between the breeds (mountain, forest etc). For £1 in Pound Land it was a bargain.

BBC, right? I saw it on tv, was indeed interesting. They tried to explain how they were able to breath fire.

Wasn't it channel4? I swear it was. Anyway, my sheild drgon hatched! yay!

Ok i cant help it but my favorite animated dragon has to be mushu

http://www.lair2000.net/Chinese_Dragon_Color/normal_mushu13.gif

I wanted to answer before, but the ISP Errors were abit to frequent, sorry.

That Dragon is from Mulan, right? Yeah, he's funny^^

I like this one:

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/1314/tntblackdragonfe1.jpg

I actually do not have a favourite dragon... I like my dragons^^.