The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn I can't click anything becouse it seems that dragon cave is down ... or it doesn't work for me. I'll try again later. :confused:

hey Mayu...how are you Honey?

So so I have to say. I got a flu which makes my head feel like a brick. lol, whenever I move, I feel like in SloMo^^.

How about you?

good,just mailed off a short story to a publisher...hopeing it sells! :biggrin:

I say it does!

hey Mayu...how are you Honey?

So so I have to say. I got a flu which makes my head feel like a brick. lol, whenever I move, I feel like in SloMo^^.

How about you?

good,just mailed off a short story to a publisher...hopeing it sells! :biggrin:

I say it does!

http://bestsmileys.com/happy/1.gif

Nice chicken Dezi :P

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

OK let me catch up, I had Internet downage due to harsh weather conditions, outage...least I got up in time to get thee new new egg..I hope its cool..I got three..Cleared my scroll for them..Theres hopes there will be a Valentine egg, I hope its true..

...Now lets see read catch up, on whats new.before it goes off again...Lets see first congrats to the all members,for growings and hatchings and all,and those who got themselves one or more of the newest egggie..

MaYu hope your feeling better..girl.. :wink:

Dezi my dear one...all the good vibes for your short story you know it love.. :thumbsup:

Cute chicken song.,..lololol

Bred my silvers gave me nothing this weekend..they weren't interested..bloody buggers..

NOW all clicked, clicketh me new, new ones also..me best to all.. :biggrin:

Edited by Aeryn333