The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All clicked^^.

My twin headed Dragons hatched, yay^^. Now I only need to wait until their colour gets solid so I can name them.

@Aeryn

I wonder how you're able to influence the dragon's gender.. Must be your Druid nature^^.

You have PM MaYu with my secret, and it works too.. :cool:

@INKHEART I put your 3 eggs at 2. something days in ER for you..

@Reaver told you your duel was goig to be a girl... :biggrin:

Congrats on all the new eggs, and hatchlings all!!!!

My silver just mated with my Vine and gave me a vine, here goes roll the dice for a ALT Vine game again..I have good feeling though..Since me silver Miach is the DA..

Don't forget to click the wee one OK....and me other wee ones..

Rounds done 3 pages back..

Thanks lass ^_-

I put my Hatchlings in the Daycare on the Fansite for the moment

The Hatchery is how they hatched so fast as well as your guyses help :D

EDIT: I think the Cave has collapsed.....

All clicked^^.

My twin headed Dragons hatched, yay^^. Now I only need to wait until their colour gets solid so I can name them.

@Aeryn

I wonder how you're able to influence the dragon's gender.. Must be your Druid nature^^.

You have PM MaYu with my secret, and it works too.. :cool:

@INKHEART I put your 3 eggs at 2. something days in ER for you..

@Reaver told you your duel was goig to be a girl... :biggrin:

Congrats on all the new eggs, and hatchlings all!!!!

My silver just mated with my Vine and gave me a vine, here goes roll the dice for a ALT Vine game again..I have good feeling though..Since me silver Miach is the DA..

Don't forget to click the wee one OK....and me other wee ones..

Rounds done 3 pages back..

Thanks lass ^_-

I put my Hatchlings in the Daycare on the Fansite for the moment

The Hatchery is how they hatched so fast as well as your guyses help :D

EDIT: I think the Cave has collapsed.....

@InkHeart Failte(your welcome) laddie..ER hatches them guickly..

Congrats on the new ones...'Be Happy'.. and to all the rest also..

My other Silver grew up and so did my Alt balck..yeah!!!!

I just traded my with much hesitation, for its from my favourite couple..silver male hacthling successfully for a female silver...Now have my 3 females and 2 males as I wanted..

Please click me wee girl, but especially my new Vine, and Reavers Vine as mine also has but 3 clicks and all these post after them..from 3 pages back..clicky clicky..pretty please la..

All clicked from 3 pages back..

One does still wonder how you get so many rares....

I'd probably get more but me parents took away me computer and i've still got gotten it back even though i've met their conditions twice over....*angry eye twitch*

So i'm forced to get on my slow as hell school cpmuter that barely runs...

I'd probably get more but me parents took away me computer and i've still got gotten it back even though i've met their conditions twice over....*angry eye twitch*

One can stop wondering, I traded on the official Dragon forum, with one I bred myself..last time you said you were teasing so I teased back, but this time, I am uncomfortable with the undercurrent implications.. I have worked hard for every one I have gotten, traded, or dealt with breeders on the main DC site, thats all..I am sorry for your situation....but seemingly subtle digs on me its getting old Ok.la..

@Derkins your dragons are fine..if they go below 3 days put them in the ER its below in my Sig...

@DontWorryBe Happy, have you clciked on your new egg yourself I have clciked on it twice, now,and it still has only one click..your own click counts as one also...and everyone don't forget to click his new egg OK...and mine.

Clicked again.. rounds done

all clicked so far

@Aeryn

Thanks for your pm. Now I'm curious if this also helps my dragons on deciding what they want to be^^

@MaYu..your quite welcome hope it works for you, as I said 98 % of the time it does for me, also aliitle wee conversation, with them, and the Dragon Goddess helps also.. :wink:

Are you remembering to click on your own egg, for I just clicked your wee black one, and its only one click, it should be 2, if you just got it..Your own click counts you know...

I just rescued that Lil water, with inches on its life rushed it to ER, now its floating about in the nearby Lee..I just did some breeding..I bred my Gold with ,my Alt black, so I guess I'll keep the wee one for now, and see if the die roll my way...and I get a mate for my Alt Black female..as I also hope for a Alt Vine from my other breeding....

Click on them, and give 'em some TLC if you will, and don't forget Reavers..also..

Clicked again later all..

One can stop wondering, I traded on the official Dragon forum, with one I bred myself..last time you said you were teasing so I teased back, but this time, I am uncomfortable with the undercurrent implications.. I have worked hard for every one I have gotten, traded, or dealt with breeders on the main DC site, thats all..I am sorry for your situation....but seemingly subtle digs on me its getting old Ok.la..

@Derkins your dragons are fine..if they go below 3 days put them in the ER its below in my Sig...

@DontWorryBe Happy, have you clciked on your new egg yourself I have clciked on it twice, now,and it still has only one click..your own click counts as one also...and everyone don't forget to click his new egg OK...and mine.

Clicked again.. rounds done

I'm not accusing you of hacking and i'm not digging on you lass

I'm just wonderin' :unsure: