The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

No changes with my dragons, just waiting for my Alt Black to mature so I can start breeding.

Gane back 3 pages and clicked everyones dragons and eggs.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One does still wonder how you get so many rares....

I'd probably get more but me parents took away me computer and i've still got gotten it back even though i've met their conditions twice over....*angry eye twitch*

So i'm forced to get on my slow as hell school cpmuter that barely runs...

One can stop wondering, I traded on the official Dragon forum, with one I bred myself..last time you said you were teasing so I teased back, but this time, I am uncomfortable with the undercurrent implications.. I have worked hard for every one I have gotten, traded, or dealt with breeders on the main DC site, thats all..I am sorry for your situation....but seemingly subtle digs on me its getting old Ok.la..

@Derkins your dragons are fine..if they go below 3 days put them in the ER its below in my Sig...

@DontWorryBe Happy, have you clciked on your new egg yourself I have clciked on it twice, now,and it still has only one click..your own click counts as one also...and everyone don't forget to click his new egg OK...and mine.

Clicked again.. rounds done

I'm not accusing you of hacking and i'm not digging on you lass

I'm just wonderin' :unsure:

Ok done and over la.I wasn't trying to take the piss outta ye la.. I was just saying just let the wonderin' cease OK laddie..I draw dragons to me, that's all, in whatever form...I struggle like you all do, maybe more so, more than you realise ..OK lad no hard feelings. :huh:

Clicking done...

went through and clicked.

heh. Whatever it is that your doing aeryn it seems to be working. You get all the luck when it comes to these guys.

Thanks Josh, we both lucked out, on Valentine's day, when people were so obsessed with Valentines eggs, they released rares, on the AP right and left..thats how I got the gold and alt black..as did you, my first silver was a gift from a breeder on the main forums, and then its just been breeding every week, thats all, that's made them grow..

Its become a serious hobby for me, you'll all know when its set up and ready, I want to breed and gift all these lovelies to others.. :smile:

Josh I put your two Valentines in the ER, that should push them along quickly for they're way under 3 days, one of mine took forever also..

Yep that did it, in a matter of hours they grew up.. :biggrin:

Clicked again done...

Edited by Aeryn333

Dezi my dearest..Ah you will be missed love while your away. I will Pm you about our project, before you go..so I can work on setting some generals up whilst your away..

@Mayu..It works, throw in the wee luck of the Irish, and its works almost flawlessly..

Talking 'bout the luck of the Irish...My new full grown silver, I'll leave her up a bit she wants to look over her new egg..She bred with my wonderful DA Water Dragon Mannanan mac-Lir who so far produced all my silvers..he is a wise old Irish God of love himself..

Each of my Silvers are named after Celtic Goddesses as the boys are Celtic Gods...I named my new female after the Goddess of Co. Cork where I hail, the Irish goddess of beauty. She later became a fairy queen in the area of Carraig Cliodhna in West Cork. Her shore is not far from where I am..Her name is Cliodhna Caitlin Erin.. The middle name is after me Grans..a wonderful wise Druid womon, who taught me to love dragons so... :biggrin:

.Listen Lady luck is smiling on me right now,its kind of nice for I sure have needed it..and if its in something simple as this, then blessed be.. tis long over due for me, since I've seen her face, so be happy for me eh la..

My goal of 3 males and 3 females for breeding...is close enough to touch..if this be a wee boy..

I am happy each time one of you gets something special and you get excited, so am I..right now...so as Lady Luck smiles on this wee part of my life...share on my joy, be happy, and click her for me. Ok la.. :thanks: