dezdimona

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

clicks in. Gone for the day!

HAVE FUN!!!!!

clicked too :biggrin:

Ah hows everyone..welcome to new eggies and hatchlings, and all who grew up..

Congrats all..

Dark Dragon Rider Derkins when your done doing chores for the maiden Goddess, the Crone Goddess has a few chores for you also.. :wink: ..lets see then there's....Clicking...... and would you sweep out the hatchlings pens also.. :P

The Drag cave when I would try to get on it my time here, it seemed it was always down, two days now..seems to be behaving right now ( touch wood)

I had a few minor distractions, I had to take care of, but now I am back..

Alls well with the babaes I see..I have a new wee one..

All clicked...rounds done...long live our wee dragons!!!!

Reaver I put your 1.+ day left hatchling in the ER ASAP for you..!!!!

That was fast it was like instant hatch..I do feel good when I do something that makes a diff..

Thank you!!!!

@Reaver Failte)your quite welcome)

@Squire Wasder I put one of your Frills in that was below 3 days in ER..

I would really like to see you wee ones learn to do this simple thing yourselves, but I 'll not have anymore dragons die on my watch.. :smile: However you wee ones will learn this repsonsibility, under 3 days ER...or I'll nag you to death..lololololol

I have new bred water and a new hatchling storm I snatched from AP, stares at it gender male and be a good storm..other than my gold, a male storm is the only pair that I need, I don't have..when I get them as eggs I can pretty much can gender them how I want them, with my Lil secret,but as hatchling its a 75/ 35 chance it will work..

Awww my one of me wee silvers hatchled...yeah!!!

Ah like don't forget my wee water, duel and storm..Ta all..

Good to see you Aaron... :thumbsup:

Done clicky again..

Squire Wasder..that is you right..Don'tWorryBeHappy right..???

Anyway I put your last frill way under 3 days in ER for you.. :thumbsup:

Man War of the Worlds is awesome...

InKHeart ..Read this...do not skip over and ignore..thats gets old for me..esepcially when its for the benefit of all..In Orange means Goddess official post read!!!!!

I am now telling you this as Crone Goddess..before you came today my blue egg had 2 clicks now your here it still has..as does others that needed clicks..I speak not just for myself but on the behalf of every members wee ones here...

I am glad your enjoying a game, but when you come here you have a responsibility to click also...not just gab way OT,there are other threads you can do that in..and obviously did not bother clicking....if you clicked, said you had, and said that also, I be less apt to do this...and if it was the first time, but its not either..

Do not make me remind you of this again..

I have put eggs in ER for others, I do my part, as one of the Goddesses in command here, I take care, but as the Crone Goddess also, I am informing you when you joined you took on responsibilities.. you click when here..you share the love..

Now please, this is not the favourite side of me.. I like it much better when I give congrats and warm wishes, then when I have to take the role of reminding others of responsibilities they knew well of when they joined.. :dry:

I even ckicked yours again..now I expect you do the same for all.. OK la.. :thumbsup: