The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All Clicked..I got everyone..about 4 or 5 pages back this time..

@Sophie I put your wee egg in ER...

I had one more hatchling of mine a storm to put up, but its said I had to many pics, its the lowest time one so I just make sure its in the hatchery..it has enough clicks also..Actually..I put 'em all in Daycare and Hatchery anyways, for its not been real busy here lately..that will give em all the views and unique views they need..to make up for all the posting she's not doing, or me for that matter..

Hopefully when she gets back I will have completed all the pairs for her she didn't have...except for that silver hatchling I tried to gift to her on my own, I lost, I am still sad about that..

I have a new blue water, my silver gave me, trying for another female water for the silvers seem to like the waters.I also find it harder to just abandon my silvers children I rather gift them to a good home...so don't forget me new wee water egg..

Slán for now.. all..later... :smile:

Edited by Aeryn333

I am heartbroken all..twice I tried to gift Dezi a silver and twice it was stolen..

First a hatchling and now a silver about to hatch..It was one of my silvers first born also..

My old faithful Airmed, gave me a new silver baby..I just can't bear to try it again..I so wanted a silver on her scroll when she returned, but also that I lost two of my precious babaes, to who knows who, or how they will care for them. :sweat: :(

@Azir put your Winter in ER for you

@MaYu got a paper...yeh!!!!!!!

All clicked..need cheering up..

Please click Dezi 3 new eggs I got for her..had to leave out her storm it gendered male, it had least time left..and enough clicks.. it will only allow 10 pics here..so per usual I put em all in hatchery..and daycare...so they get the views repeat views they need..

and.....Please click my new babae silver OK!!!

Edited by Aeryn333

First congrats all, and especially you, Mayu, your paper hatched awww...and lil chicky..

@Sophie you need to move the link next to your Winter egg, for you cannot click on your Winter egg, it shows up a link to your grown red instead..

I am overjoyed the Goddess is good..After 2 unlucky tries...to gift Dezi a silver egg for when she gets back..My youngest silver lad, Nuadhu Valerian mated with my Guardian Brina, and not only gave me one to gift to Dezi, but two to make up for the one I lost..This time I was successful in the gifting. .. I am overjoyed to have given our precious Dezi a true welcome home gift, a silver babae..

Many of the commons gendered like I wished for the ones she needed, but this..This was a gift of the Goddess of love, for it is she I asked..

A couple of our young ones, close to growing up I could not put up with the pic limit, but they are all in the Hatchery and Daycare..to make sure they get all they need..

So please all,click on my two lil silvers eggs, and Dezi's newest arrival at last a precious silver egg for our Maiden Goddess Dezi, with all my love from the Crone Goddess Aeryn..

See when you give it is given back, the Universe is good..what you give from the heart does, return to you...

All clicked...rounds done..

Edited by Aeryn333