The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats all, and especially on the new silver Josh, and all the new suns..

Also Josh you should have at least two clicks I clicked you, when your in actions, get code, do you then click on your own egg there, for that will give you a click also..People forget to click their own eggs initially I can tell..so do that...OK...

Now just make sure, in all our excitement when we come here we all click also, for there is 4 posts after Azirs new eggs, and only 2 clicks on a couple of them..

So dance be happy, we're happy for you, but click whenever you come here also OK!!!!!! :smile:

yeah i know. sorry. i tried clicking but the DC wasn't letting me. also i don't know if this has been said or not. but there are SEVEN new species of dragons released today.

yeah i know. sorry. i tried clicking but the DC wasn't letting me. also i don't know if this has been said or not. but there are SEVEN new species of dragons released today.

Its Ok, so you try again later..you came back..said so..good for you....

Aye I did about 5 or 6 posts back from this one, top of page, mention the news..smile liitle one. :smile:

Aye I did about 5 or 6 posts back from this one, top of page, mention the news..smile liitle one. :smile:

my you have been a busy woman..lol wonderful eggs can't wait to see the new dragons also. clicks in!

my you have been a busy woman..lol wonderful eggs can't wait to see the new dragons also. clicks in!

Check you scroll busier then you think love!!!! :whistling:

Check you scroll busier then you think love!!!! :whistling:

I' will, what did you get me??? :biggrin:

did you check the site yet.I find it much easier on my eyes!