• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm gueass noone wants to give only one little gold dragon

pity......

really noone ?

maybe im too inconsiderable

for a request like that but still....

Begging is not allowed..This Is not a breeders forum, that is in rhe making..

Crone Goddess Aeryn

alll clicked

kk

i apologize

why do u think im called daCrazyBegga

(nah just kidding the other names id have wanted were taken)

all clicked

Accepted, no harme no foul...hang about through, la.. Dezi and are are starting together actually a breeding RP forum, mixed together to make it exciting..and there you will be able to ask to your hearts content what you desire Ok...I have two golds but they haven't bred any golds since I got them, so I keep trying...keep your eyes peeled we will let all know when its set up..

OK folks I should not do this put here it is,but I am a Sagg and I am Irish so bloody'ell.. I am sure no-one wil tell on me.. :whistling:

Aye there is a Alt pink so when you see It in the drops, its the new one, and its a wee bit paler..and two banded ones, one is rare though..so here ye are , the 7 new ones..and you didn't see it here right!!!!

You can find some of them all on the AP now as well,people are dropping the doubles they got to get the other ones..so now you know what they look like..Aren't I nice.. :thumbsup:

Also the bottom two banded red top, and purple topped dorsal eggs.

and there is 3 stripped eggs yet to be seen..green,white, or brown striped egg....

So don't thiink ones you get one you have all of them..

Aye soon all soon, so click me wee ones, so they grow, and breed for you, I have a wee new silver egg I snagged also in the mad rush of people abandoning them..Click her please..

Dezi me love, its great having you by my side in this endevour partner..

hmm dragon cave going too slow to click right now. I'll come back through later and click if it'll let me. And if your looking for a moderator for your site then i'd be happy to volunteer. And yes i do have moderating experience.

Aye soon all soon, so click me wee ones, so they grow, and breed for you, I have a wee new silver egg I snagged also in the mad rush of people abandoning them..Click her please..

Dezi me love, its great having you by my side in this endevour partner..

I agree, this should be fun!!! :biggrin: