The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sooo then when can u get a paper dragon ????

maybe on the paper day ?^^

i want one...

Little one..when Dezi and my forum is finished, we will have a list, you put your name on the list and we go through it, for papers someone would have to be willing to catch one for you, I might do that kinda thing, so wait little one, do not ask here, wait till our forum is up, and running, and are you clicking eggs and hatchings when you come here..??? Ok listen to the Crone Goddeess Aeryn..no asking fro dragons here..Q ..Ok are fine,as long as you click also..

@Sophie congrats :thumbsup: on your silver girl now you have both..Now if you mate them, they do like Waters, Guardians, and sometimes White others say..OH and a couple of mine like Green Earth Dragons..

My gold egg died overnight.. in Soti hatchery, fro DC fansite was down..I snatched, it on the AP thats how the game works some people get it first, but it was for my neighbours child I snagged it on her Lil scroll she has when I babysit her..she says they are for me anyway one day, so she says, cause I'm so fun..she's so cute..most times..

The Goddess is good, She has blessed me with another gold egg from a very kind breeder..two people are happy now, a liitle girl and me..I will put the egg up so click the wee thing for us both OK!!!!

Its Ok liitle one!!!

Twice blessed another gold to click..I guess the Goddess knew I needed cheering up..

I hate disappointing children..

Everyones is clicked..Im do not recommend Soti , fro regular use only ER.. I read on Cave forum others got major soft shell over night as I did,On Soti ..Its because the DC fan site was down for 3 days, everyone ran to the smaller site, and we all got :ninja:

Only go to Soti for ER if the DC fansite is down...

I go to court over me land,Tmr everyone keep me in their good thoughts..

All clicked

PS Congrats Azir on the Alt Black..

Edited by Aeryn333

Thanks Aeryn, she (I think) had two days left so I stuck her in the ER and in two mins I had an alt hatchling. The same is true for the pink.

All clicked.

congrats on the second gold egg, may it be blessed

yay i bred my very first egg (the white one)

it fills me with sadness that i lost one of my hatchlings during a trade .. someone else got it ..and not my friend

poor poor dragon

All clicked

whoa, i got a Kudo i wonder where it came from?!?!