The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://img26.picoodle.com/img/img26/3/11/29/f_dryellowm_0a27b54.jpg

Your Inner Dragon is the most interesting of all. Yellows are the fourth rarest dragon of all (after Gold, Platinum and Chromatic dragons). They spend the vast majority of their time soaring high above the ground, often for no particular reason. They love to be in the air, and are thus typified as the Air Elemental dragon. Your Inner Dragon spends most of his/her time on the Plains or steppe highlands when not mingled with the air currents. All of the Elemental dragons are technically aligned "Chaotic Evil" but a Yellow is about as close as they come to being either Neutral or "Lawful Evil." So if you feel like a bit of a do-gooder sometimes, it's perfectly normal.

You like to spend time in silent, aerial meditation and would only really attack someone if provoked. Your favorable attributes are the sunrise, Spring, incense, clouds, and any kind of helpful air mass or current. When it's needed, your breath weapon is pure bolts of Lightning. How's that for a neat piece of carry-on luggage? See you amongst the clouds!

Welcome to the order Elraine!

All members have input,we are family

Well, tis interesting ...The Goddesses are all, yellow/ gold...At least we are all rare but we knew that.... :wink:

You either feed yours special stuff, or my dragons are being missed, by all..You'll have two more babaes soon, and my two are but cracks, what is the matter with my eggs...Oh dear...slow hatchlings..click me fellow ,members please!!!!!

I have just made my clicking rounds again..

Aye, that they do, as I told sir Josh.. there was talk off an official symbol..so I suggested the most ancient one..with pic..of the Old One the Grand Silver Mother Dragon of all Dragons.. We have one aye to the Eye so to speak, from young Sir Josh.. what is your thought Goddess Maiden , did you read my post about the eye of the Dragon..and its ancient meaning..

OT..What do you think of my finishing touches on my Sig I finally got it, the right size..and changed it a wee bit...in PhotoShoppe..

Edited by Aeryn333

I click all the eggs I find,some are just slower hatchers.But there sure are plenty of cracks and holes.Be lots of them when I return!

Well, tis interesting ...The Goddesses are all, yellow/ gold...At least we are all rare but we knew that....

Yes,we are a rare breed sister!

Your Inner Dragon is to dragons what the Ranger is to humans. Silvers are one of three types of metallic dragon, the others being Gold and Copper. Like all metallics, Silvers rigidly adhere to an internal code of conduct. Unlike the other two metallics, however, this code is not universal. Each Silver must develop their code individually, a fact which explains their unique dispositions and actions. Silvers are often considered outcasts or shadows dwelling on the periphery of dragon culture (much like human Rangers), but they can always be counted upon to speak the truth and help their allies. Because no one but a Silver knows what they'll do next, their alignment is "Chaotic Neutral."

Being a Silver isn't all shady head-games, though. You possess considerable intelligence and self-confidence (whether they manifest themselves or not), and given the opportunity could make a great leader. Magic isn't really your bag, but you're awfully good at slipping in and out of a situation or conflict undetected. Which, by the way, may be due to your slightly-below-average size more than anything else. Your favorable attributes are dependability, durability, problem-solving, mist, fog, silver, and pewter. Like your human counterpart - the Ranger - you're a superb weapons user and have an especially good command of your icy breath weapon. Just keep in mind that even your friends may find your ethics hard to accept from time to time.

WOO!!! Came on this morning to be pleasantly suprised that my eggs have cracks!! WOOO!!!!