The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well everytime I go to the cave I see one and click on it,usually they're all gone, now I have a lot...lol :P

Hehe. :D I only have one , but I'll get another one after the cracked eggs hatch :P

everyone make sure you go back and click Aeryn 333 (The Goddess Crone) silver egg. These eggs are very rare and its our hope to get a breeding pair so we can increase their numbers. Thanks.

Thanks Dezi my dear..I also snatched a Vine, quite by sheer luck.. and my Magi male Sithchean Erin and my White female Cadair Idris Snowdonia gave birth to their first lil Magi egg, I am hoping for a male and female of each so hope the wee one is a lil girl, take care of them la..

Ok Dez..maybe give my page number like you did for others, twood be nice to feel the Crone Goddess is still part of this..trust me, if I was not so sick I'd be here..You know how I love dragons..and helping others..

Slowly I hope to come back. Doesn't seem I was missed to much though, except by you..nary a comment on my brief return, makes one feel, not missed at all..

Ah well..out of site out of mind..so they say..Take care of my wee ones, your Winter grew up so did mine..later love..and thanks.. :thumbsup:

everyone make sure you go back and click Aeryn 333 (The Goddess Crone) silver egg. These eggs are very rare and its our hope to get a breeding pair so we can increase their numbers. Thanks.

Thanks Dezi my dear..I also snatched a Vine, quite by sheer luck.. and my Magi male Sithchean Erin and my White female Cadair Idris Snowdonia gave birth to their first lil Magi egg, I am hoping for a male and female of each so hope the wee one is a lil girl, take care of them la..

Ok Dez..maybe give my page number like you did for others, twood be nice to feel the Crone Goddess is still part of this..trust me, if I was not so sick I'd be here..You know how I love dragons..and helping others..

Slowly I hope to come back. Doesn't seem I was missed to much though, except by you..nary a comment on my brief return, makes one feel, not missed at all..

Ah well..out of site out of mind..so they say..Take care of my wee ones, your Winter grew up so did mine..later love..and thanks.. :thumbsup:

don't say you weren't missed because you were! and you still will be!

just take you time and get better your health is the most important thing :thumbsup:

yeah.what a reaver said.you have been missed aeryn.and i'm sorry.i just now noticed that you came back.i've been a little out of it it lately.it's good to see that your doing better.