The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow so many new eggs,and thankyou all for watching over Aeryn's eggs and young!

Lets keep her happy as she is very ill.I know she appreciates even the smallest things we do for her! :biggrin:

Thank you so those who wished me well and watchign me wee ones.. gratitude for the comments as well...

Josh I knew you were sick, so no worries..I do read notifications..As for the advice, its hard for this Sagittarius. West Cork one no less.. to sit around and do nothing..Thats why I fell off the ladder in the first place..Ok so that was not a good move, since I am still recovering from my surgery...but when you live alone you do what you need to. I guess i could have been a wee more careful and rang up my neighbour..But I am kinda stubborn and to bloody independent for my own good.So that is my fault.

I wish I was the type not to worry what goes on here, but as the Crone Goddess, i take my part seriously so I do..tis who I am...

I will click all eggies and wee ones on this page while I am here..least I can do..

Aye I do appreciate small things, especially right now, all alone here in the West Cork bog aye I do..As for you my precious dear heart Dezi , connected at the soul we are..your words I ne'er doubt for one minute love..never doubt that one..Thanks for the linky in your nice new Siggy..

OK I really must go now, thank you my dearest Dezi. Grá geal mo chroí..

I could kiss you.la...ohh I think I will..

Edited by Aeryn333

I have soft shell so two are fogged for a few days..til they heal, My newborn eggies Magi and Vine..My water is Ok I think..but it only has one click also so clicky please before it gets soft shell also..I don't post allot so I have them on the egg and daycare site, so they get teh views they nned..trouble is, the only way they'll get clicks is here..and my silvers..ok it has enough clicks..

PLEASE CLICK THEM THOUGH, THEY HAVE TO MANY VIEWS AND NOT ENOUGH CLICKS, ONLY 1 APIECE.which is my click...SO EVEN THOUGH THEIR FOGGED CLICK THEM..PLEASE OK!!! TA

Being bored here, I am mating a wee bit..Ok stop it...my dragons that is..

And my newly grown Vine just mated with my Storm dragon, and gave me one of each and I only could keep one.. :(

My Silver lady and my Water produced a lil water eggie hopefully female also.

And my Magi and Winter produced a Magi...

So there's my new lil Vine and Water eggie to click..and Magi..hopefully female Vine and Water, as I am trying to get pairs..

Maybe sometime Zuba can give me a lil mint..eh Dez..

I clicked this page and last page...take care of my wee eggs and click them so they have more than one click and will heal..TA