The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

I have soft shell so two are fogged for a few days..til they heal, My newborn eggies Magi and Vine..My water is Ok I think..but it only has one click also so clicky please before it gets soft shell also..I don't post allot so I have them on the egg and daycare site, so they get teh views they nned..trouble is, the only way they'll get clicks is here..and my silvers..ok it has enough clicks..

PLEASE CLICK THEM THOUGH, THEY HAVE TO MANY VIEWS AND NOT ENOUGH CLICKS, ONLY 1 APIECE.which is my click...SO EVEN THOUGH THEIR FOGGED CLICK THEM..PLEASE OK!!! TA

Being bored here, I am mating a wee bit..Ok stop it...my dragons that is..

And my newly grown Vine just mated with my Storm dragon, and gave me one of each and I only could keep one.. :(

My Silver lady and my Water produced a lil water eggie hopefully female also.

And my Magi and Winter produced a Magi...

So there's my new lil Vine and Water eggie to click..and Magi..hopefully female Vine and Water, as I am trying to get pairs..

Maybe sometime Zuba can give me a lil mint..eh Dez..

I clicked this page and last page...take care of my wee eggs and click them so they have more than one click and will heal..TA

well so far little zuba has done well,good things come in small packages :whistling:

Get well my heart,and no more ladders.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not gonna be on here again till wednesday or thursday so please i know i dont post here often but please can you look over my eggs and my revived baby

i dont want to have to see another one gone . .

thank you everybody i really appreciate it :thanks:

have a good week everyone

also ive clicked on everyones dragons

im not gonna be on here again till wednesday or thursday so please i know i dont post here often but please can you look over my eggs and my revived baby

i dont want to have to see another one gone . .

thank you everybody i really appreciate it :thanks:

have a good week everyone

also ive clicked on everyones dragons

aye aye :thumbsup:

I have soft shell so two are fogged for a few days..til they heal, My newborn eggies Magi and Vine..My water is Ok I think..but it only has one click also so clicky please before it gets soft shell also..I don't post allot so I have them on the egg and daycare site, so they get teh views they nned..trouble is, the only way they'll get clicks is here..and my silvers..ok it has enough clicks..

PLEASE CLICK THEM THOUGH, THEY HAVE TO MANY VIEWS AND NOT ENOUGH CLICKS, ONLY 1 APIECE.which is my click...SO EVEN THOUGH THEIR FOGGED CLICK THEM..PLEASE OK!!! TA

Being bored here, I am mating a wee bit..Ok stop it...my dragons that is..

And my newly grown Vine just mated with my Storm dragon, and gave me one of each and I only could keep one.. :(

My Silver lady and my Water produced a lil water eggie hopefully female also.

And my Magi and Winter produced a Magi...

So there's my new lil Vine and Water eggie to click..and Magi..hopefully female Vine and Water, as I am trying to get pairs..

Maybe sometime Zuba can give me a lil mint..eh Dez..

I clicked this page and last page...take care of my wee eggs and click them so they have more than one click and will heal..TA

well so far little zuba has done well,good things come in small packages :whistling:

Get well my heart,and no more ladders.

Aye good things do come in small packages.. :whistling:

Click my own new borns PLEASE!!!!!

And me hatchies..One has only 3 clicks..since I put it up..My Magi I had to fog,it got sick again..Edit..couple hours and she's OK again,weird!!! Have to keep my eyes on her..

Love you heart of my heart...take care of me babaes..

I clicked this page..now its back to bed for me..take care all..