The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dezi, that one looks like from that Magic card game.

I also like the Dragon desing form Panzer Dragoon.

btw, did the clicky

EDIT: Since 4 of my Dragons already matured, I wonder if it's really coincidence that they're all female...

Aeryn, the Goddess Crone mentioned one time that if you put an egg between two female dragons the egg matures to a female...same for male..I just gamble,but my females outnumber my males...as in RL...

Aeryn, the Goddess Crone mentioned one time that if you put an egg between two female dragons the egg matures to a female...same for male..I just gamble,but my females outnumber my males...as in RL...

lol, I quickly got to change something, will be back in a minute...

lol, I quickly got to change something, will be back in a minute...

Ok I did quick clicky of all eggies and wee ones..

Aye a breeder of dragons told me that...and so far, it works pretty good...Only ocassionally does it not work..also here in Ireland...Dragons are not myth, and a very real part of our heritage and verbal storytelling.. :thumbsup:

As for that last part dear Dezi...my love..how true... :whistling:

take care of my new laid eggie green, its got enough click, just not enough repeat views..so click repeated if you will, the clicks won't count but the repeat views will..TA...till I return best wishes to all and their dragons.... and love and hugs to you, m'dear chara mo chroi..