The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dragons are mythological creatures! They don't even exist! You are all crazy! :banana:

heh, this does look fun though... anyone interested in helping a poor humourless Dragon Cave newbie out? I'll click yours and you click mine? :D

lol, Exo! Didn't you say that eveyone has her/his own opinions? I'm quite sure that Dezi will let you join^^.

Dragons are mythological creatures! They don't even exist! You are all crazy! :banana:

heh, this does look fun though... anyone interested in helping a poor humourless Dragon Cave newbie out? I'll click yours and you click mine? :D

read the first post,with the rules..then give me your info with the title you'd like! :biggrin:

Before I click the dragons today!!

I have exciting news..On a very sacred day Feb 2cnd...here in Ireland, and also an old Celtic Holiday..Bridgets day or as its known as Imbolic..I got a special , long awaited gift from our patron of Ireland..after ritual last night.. :banana:

My dear Silver female Airmed Valerian..and my another Irish dragon Mannanon Mac Lir my water dragon..Are proud to annnounce the birth of their first lil silver egg.. :wub:

I am stoked... :biggrin:

So all please my wee lil egg, and take extra care, of this egg for me...it means more to me than you know..for I asked for a wee omen and I got one..My silver egg!!!!

Blessed be the Goddess!!!!

Clicky clicky..

I shall do my rounds and then hit the sack....Goddess bless all today!!!!

PS

@Exorince-..A word from the Grand Crone Goddess Aeryn if you will..

One cultures Myth is another cultures reality..la

.Here in Ireland..and many Celtic nations, 'myth' is just a word for beyond ones normal perception of reality....you may and are entitled to say, I believe IMO dragons do not exist, but you cannot say dragons do not exsit..for that is to make a broad statement of absolute truth and no-one can do that..for everyone la..

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy".

All in good craic mate all in good craic :wink:

Before I click the dragons today!!

I have exciting news..On a very sacred day Feb 2cnd...here in Ireland, and also an old Celtic Holiday..Bridgets day or as its known as Imbolic..I got a special , long awaited gift from our patron of Ireland..after ritual last night.. :banana:

My dear Silver female Airmed Valerian..and my another Irish dragon Mannanon Mac Lir my water dragon..Are proud to annnounce the birth of their first lil silver egg.. :wub:

I am stoked... :biggrin:

So all please click her, and take extra care, of this egg for me...it means more to me than you know..for I asked for a wee omen and I got one..My silver egg!!!!

Blessed be the Goddess!!!!

Clicky clicky..

I shall do my rounds and then hit the sack....Goddess bless all today!!!!

Wow, congratz^^. Clicked it already