The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok clicked 3 pages back...done for now....ta ta all!!

Necro if you want to increase the chances, put it between the same grown gender,on each side you want it to be, on your scroll, 9 times out of 10 it works for me..

Dezi...mo chara..later.. :wink: :smile:

Reaver congrats on the grown paper.. :biggrin:

Dezi congrats on your black egg with green glow, hope its an Alt they're the smooth and silky rare blacks..Its like the lottery getting one..

You won't know till its hatched..

Congrats on your err..no I won't tell you, if you want to know what that 1/3 size one is PM me...Hint its not a dragon..It will be ermm cute though.. :wink:

My female stone..I rescued her, people kept throwing the poor wee thing back in the mix, they took the wee one, and then it would appear again after the 3rd time, I took the poor love,I can't stand unwanted children..I noticed she has enough clicks, and enough UV, but way to many views so even though she's not sick, I am going to fog her, and if that makes no diff, unfog her, so she gets no more views, either way let nature take its course,send her good grow up vibes...But I am not giving up on this poor unwanted wee one..

I did have to abandoned my lil mint to get her..But she needed me more.. I would like my first born Mint anyway really to be Zuba's,hint, hint... :whistling:

EDIT..The Goddess is so neat, I got back the lil abandoned Mint for rescuing the stone, and its a girl..what a gift but I still want a lil boy from Zuba...Comprede vous!!!! lololol

I also have a new Water egg and Storm egg...

Congrats to all the other new eggs also..

Clicked all and now it really is my bedtime 2am here..

Congrats on all the females MuYu Yang.. :wink:

Edited by Aeryn333

Reaver congrats on the grown paper.. :biggrin:

Dezi congrats on your black egg with green glow, hope its an Alt they're the smooth and silky rare blacks..Its like the lottery getting one..

You won't know till its hatched..

Congrats on your err..no I won't tell you, if you want to know what that 1/3 size one is PM me...Hint its not a dragon..It will be ermm cute though.. :wink:

My female stone..I rescued her, people kept throwing the poor wee thing back in the mix, they took the wee one, and then it would appear again after the 3rd time, I took the poor love,I can't stand unwanted children..I noticed she has enough clicks, and enough UV, but way to many views so even though she's not sick, I am going to fog her, and if that makes no diff, unfog her, so she gets no more views, either way let nature take its course,send her good grow up vibes...But I am not giving up on this poor unwanted wee one..

I did have to abandoned my lil mint to get her..But she needed me more.. I would like my first born Mint anyway really to be Zuba's,hint, hint... :whistling:

EDIT..The Goddess is so neat, I got back the lil abandoned Mint for rescuing the stone, and its a girl..what a gift but I still want a lil boy from Zuba...Comprede vous!!!! lololol

I also have a new Water egg and Storm egg...

Congrats to all the other new eggs also..

Clicked all and now it really is my bedtime 2am here..

Congrats on all the females MuYu Yang.. :wink:

I swear this weekend I'll do some breeding,I have many new female seasonals