The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

Clicked all Deggs

@Aeryn:

Thanks, I feel indeed better.

Gosh, new Deggs? Unfair, I also want them... But I'm glad that you could get some of them^^.

In 2 1/2 hours I'll write my next test, please wish me luck^^.

See you later.

Failte (your welcome) Mayu..glad your feeling better..You'll ace the test good vibes anyways.. :thumbsup:

I want to be a breeder, for the Nexus or our lil group you know..Goddess I laugh whenever I say that..it is funny..la

So I gather now so I can gift later.....so no worrries you don't get one now..you will...girl...

Ask our sweet Dezi I am a womon of my word.. :biggrin:

Later, clicked again..!!!!

***Listen I caught an extra one for someone...The new Egg, I am holdign teh 4th one on my scroll.. Dezi gets first grabs, if you did not get one Dezi, Pm me, and I have one for you, if you did get one, then lets get it to MaYu OK..

Contact me either way Ok.....As soon as you read this ...I need to gift it before the 14th, I want to make room for the possiblity of teh talked about Valentines day egg... :smile:

Edited by Aeryn333

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go raibh maith agat Aeryn^^(I really hope I wrote it right, wanted to say thank you on irish..)

lol, those noobs at the test center decided to close and run maintenance, so I had to reschedule my test to tomorrow. I am confident, but usually, I'm getting very nervous whenever I have to write a test...

Go raibh maith agat Aeryn^^(I really hope I wrote it right, wanted to say thank you on irish..)

lol, those noobs at the test center decided to close and run maintenance, so I had to reschedule my test to tomorrow. I am confident, but usually, I'm getting very nervous whenever I have to write a test...

You did MaYu..twas appreciated..Ah you'll just write the test fine..la

When Dezi gets in we'll see if she wants that egg, if not its yours..If she does no worries when I breed them, when their grown, you'll get one...

Go raibh maith agat.. for the Irish la...That was thoughful..ceart go leor. :biggrin:

clicked all the new eggs :smile: sent you a pm aeryn! :D

OK sent you a Pm...I pulled an all nighter, so I really need to get some sleep..We need to find out when wer'ere both on line, so I can via you, get thee egg to MaYu..

So I will wait about 10 minutes more than its the sack for me...and we need to figure out time..lets see I am 5 hours diff from the East coast of the USA and 8 hours diff from the west coast, and who knows from Central time..so we need to figure out a time ahead , so we can succesfully do this gift..let me know later..Ok.. :smile:

theres another new egg besides the green and orange one its a geo one that you get from breeding 2 stones

Ta for the info...

So Reaver if I breed two of my old stones I will get this new egg????

clicks done...conatct me Dez, about that egg..tell me when I can get it to you, your time, what time zone are you in anyway?

BTW MaYu if you've not figured it out Dezi and I are conspiring ... :whistling:

Seriously duck, going to get the new egg to her and she will then pass it on to you OK girl.. :thumbsup:

I have real weird hours...I sleep days I am up nights..and well we'll figure it ok Dez will give me a time, and I'll make sure I am on..I put it up its the last one so it gets some clicks while we wait..So Dez find a time soon, when you can be on tell me, and I will be here..la

I can keep it till TMR...than I will have to abandon it, to keep on schedule..

BTW why does one of my new eggs only have 3 clicks and the other two five...common no skipping teh middle one, the poor wee one will feel left out.. :wink:

Edited by Aeryn333

theres another new egg besides the green and orange one its a geo one that you get from breeding 2 stones

Ta for the info...

So Reaver if I breed two of my old stones I will get this new egg????

clicks done...conatct me Dez, about that egg..tell me when I can get it to you, your time, what time zone are you in anyway?

BTW MaYu if you've not figured it out Dezi and I are conspiring ... :whistling:

Seriously duck, going to get the new egg to her and she will then pass it on to you OK girl.. :thumbsup:

I have real weird hours...I sleep days I am up nights..and well we'll figure it ok Dez will give me a time, and I'll make sure I am on..I put it up its the last one so it gets some clicks while we wait..So Dez find a time soon, when you can be on tell me, and I will be here..la

I can keep it till TMR...than I will have to abandon it, to keep on schedule..

BTW why does one of my new eggs only have 3 clicks and the other two five...common no skipping teh middle one, the poor wee one will feel left out.. :wink:

its not 100% geo from what ive read is that theres only a chance at getting it and stones don't like breeding with other dragons and the geos only come from 2 stones