The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

theres another new egg besides the green and orange one its a geo one that you get from breeding 2 stones

BTW why does one of my new eggs only have 3 clicks and the other two five...common no skipping teh middle one, the poor wee one will feel left out.. :wink:

its not 100% geo from what ive read is that theres only a chance at getting it and stones don't like breeding with other dragons and the geos only come from 2 stones

Yeah I finally found the article about it on the Drag caves forum..I do belong there, though don't post allot..Well I never did care for the stones I got a pair of both genders just for the sake of getting them..I hope they like each other..and give me a Geo.. :thanks:

Edited by Aeryn333

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres another new egg besides the green and orange one its a geo one that you get from breeding 2 stones

BTW why does one of my new eggs only have 3 clicks and the other two five...common no skipping teh middle one, the poor wee one will feel left out.. :wink:

its not 100% geo from what ive read is that theres only a chance at getting it and stones don't like breeding with other dragons and the geos only come from 2 stones

Yeah I finally found the article about it on the Drag caves forum..I do belong there, though don't post allot..Well I never did care for the stones I got a pair of both genders just for the sake of getting them..I hope they like each other..and give me a Geo.. :thanks:

anytime :) :biggrin:

Decided to put this in its own post, in case I have afterthoughts when sanity returns and want to delete it out of embarrassment..for being so shamelessly blatant and weird..

****Oh I just noticed someone gave me a kudo, when did that happen.. for what I am not sure, I mean I am grateful and all..don't get me wrong...But I was happy with my 7..Odd numbers are lucky for me, evens, especially 8..not so much...

So I am going to shamelessly ask for a kudo...If you find this crazy, disregard this blatant kudo asking, its just 8 is such a bad number for me..OK I have my quirks..I am very much in teh flow of the vibration of numbers, numerology is like a very meaningfully thing to me...la

I like to stop at 9, the Goddess number.....If I made no sense anyone ignore me..if I did, just one more Lil kudo..and I'll feel balanced again.. :wacko:

Don't mind me..so I have my weird things, we all do if we're honest...and no sleep, and this is what you get..lolololol

Decided to put this in its own post, in case I have afterthoughts when sanity returns and want to delete it out of embarrassment..for being so shamelessly blatant and weird..

****Oh I just noticed someone gave me a kudo, when did that happen.. for what I am not sure, I mean I am grateful and all..don't get me wrong...But I was happy with my 7..Odd numbers are lucky for me, evens, especially 8..not so much...

So I am going to shamelessly ask for a kudo...If you find this crazy, disregard this blatant kudo asking, its just 8 is such a bad number for me..OK I have my quirks..I am very much in teh flow of the vibration of numbers, numerology is like a very meaningfully thing to me...la

I like to stop at 9, the Goddess number.....If I made no sense anyone ignore me..if I did, just one more Lil kudo..and I'll feel balanced again.. :wacko:

Don't mind me..so I have my weird things, we all do if we're honest...and no sleep, and this is what you get..lolololol

Kudos :thumbsup:

Kudos :thumbsup:

I think I love you, or like you immensely.. for understanding my weird quirk..Go raibh mile maith agat..(a thousand thank yous) :thanks: with a kudo fro you...one good turn deserves another!!!!

I reached my goal..I am balanced..ahhhhhhhhhhh..you made me day la..

Balance in all things is good, the yin and yang are meant for harmony!

clicky's

Aye balance that it is love, so I get another kudo, to boot, ah 9 was good , then someone gave me another, ah 10 is completion, That's Ok..and odd.. but no more already OK bhoyos.. :rolleyes:

So are you going to give me a time like today, for I want a spot free for a Valentine egg if they come out and my tmr will be your today, when its the 14th if that made sense..So I need to, like release that extra egg..or do you want to wait till they grow up and breed..

I just bred my Stones, for the craic, on a whim, I didn't think anything would happen.. now my scroll is locked.. thats why the urgency.,.

They gave me first shot a geode, so I have a new Geode egg also, I can tell the diff from the pics..Cool..

The luck of the Irish is with me right now, and trust me, the way things have been, and what I have been through of late, I needed aliitle..pick me up..

But now I got to get rid of the other egg, like soon Ok...Dezi so let me know one way or ta'other...Ok..MaYu is not around at the moment, and if you can't catch it then I will abandon it later today..So, will wait just a bit longer..

Ok rounds done.. clicked all..don't forget click and view me new Lil Geode all.. :biggrin:

clicky, clicky

done the clicky

Btw, I passed my test today^^ and with 1000/1000 points, yes^^!

I also got a new Degg, it's colour is abit weird. I got it by mating Bbalgannun and Babael, my 2 stone Dragons.

I'm abit worried about Yofune Nushi, my water Hatchling... I hope it will grow up soon..