The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

I have 3 stone dragons and all are females, but I get stone eggs all the time when I breed them. What's up with those green eggs?

Oh and please click my hatchlings... they don't have to much time left.

Thanks, all clicked! :thumbsup:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 3 stone dragons and all are females, but I get stone eggs all the time when I breed them. What's up with those green eggs?

Oh and please click my hatchlings... they don't have to much time left.

Thanks, all clicked! :thumbsup:

Came back to click your dragons..

Those new ones are called Frills,they have the same dscription as Skywings, one day that is all that was dropped when they first came out, now when you steal a mystery egg with strange marking, from the caves its a 50 /50 chance you'll get one of those or a regular Skywing now..

The other new dragon egg the sparkly bluish stone egg is only produced when two Stone dragons breed with each other another new dragon for us all..called a geode..TJ came out with..

I had to reread your comment for a minute, when you said your stones were all female, and only produce stones when you breed them..I am thinking eh what la .. I'll have some of those females....

Then I realised you meant with another dragon breed..of the male persusion..lol

No the new Geode egg is only produced when a Stone couple of each gender breed together ...

Failte (your welcome,.and clicked..

When they get that far below 3 days, just click the link in my Sig and put them in Daycare, like now!!!!!!..Actually they qualify for the ER... at the DC fansite..I have ne'er lost a Dragon because of that place..

Well what are you waiting for laddie..get thy dragons to the ER..just to be safe...

Edited by Aeryn333

Yes, I got 2 of those new Deggs^^.

Frills they're called? Funny name, but happy that I could get even 2, I hope that they'll become girl & boy^^.

My, For about half an hour I was nonstop reloading the Dragon Cave page, I wanted to get one of those 2 headed dragons so badly... Maybe another day^^.

I guess my dragons can feel that it's friday 13th, they refused to Breed completely... Luckily, that made me check the Cave where I found those 3 eggs, the orange one included. Poor thing, was totally abandoned, noone wanted it...

Please take care of my babies over the weekend,

See you next week^^

Good luck with getting your stone couple..Reaver..good weekend to you and all..

MaYu you have a good weekend also....

We'er having outage issues in West Cork also..

I have broadband and when its good its good, and when its bad its real bad..All the rain doesn't help I guess..

Hugs to you Dezi sorry we didn't conenct with that egg, my weird hours makes it hard I know la...and your rushing about also..Well births will happen, and we will conenct,try and get some rest love..

Clicked for now all.., Don't forget Reavers couple of his only has 3 and 4 clicks..and my wee ones also before everyone buggers off to their weekends... :biggrin:

that we will,I'm in no rush.Have a nice weekend love!

all clicked and mayu your eggs will be tended.

Azir, can't wait are the Frills really cute..I know my geode was born sick..but fogged for 24 hours more or less usually fixes them right up..

Ink, one was meant to be a gift, that didn't go through.. and as a breeder, hopefully soon a breeder for our Lil group here..when I build up my stables. I always get 2 female and one male, thats my goal..

So in the end I am hoping all will benefit..will give me something to do, I enjoy..and help others at the same time..

NOW!!!!!

OK Mayu asked us to care for her eggs this weekend..So why does one egg have two clicks, I know I did, I know Dezi did, now there is 3 more people after that post. so why is there not more clicks..

Also all don't forget to click on your own eggs, it does count as a click..

Common bhoyos..whenever you come and comment, please click...Its part of the responsibility of the Dragon Order when you joined..each click gives that intial click, which should be the number of the members that come here if we all do our duties.... repeat clicks also gives views each time its clicked also needed.. and a unique view also, these are needed...We take care of each other remember..OK!!!!

Rounds done

Edited by Aeryn333