The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

My new Dragon is un-fogged for all can see it now...!

Clicks done for now...

AWWWWWWW I can't wait till mine hatch... :biggrin:

Clicked again, don't forget clicky mine'...and Mayu's a couple pages back Ok..only has a few clicks..

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like the Valentine eggs, were made so rare not like Yule eggs there for all..I let go of two of my precious Frills, to try, finally after hours, and crossed eyes daze, I gave up and at least got back one more Frill, for the two I gave up for the longed for VD heart dragon..

Click on me new Frill, its needs some TLC..

I am hitting the sack early and sleep the rest of the weekend away, very tired.. see you all later..

On a happier note..for all yous, on this Valentines day!!

Gaire chun tú a shásaimh agus siúd atá in aice leat atá grá agat dóibh. Agus iomlán atá de dhíth ó do chroíse. (Laughter to cheer you. And those you love near you. And all that your heart may desire. )

Congrats Dezi..Frills yeah I am so happy for you.. :biggrin: ..clicked..rounds done..

And Josh you got a curled black the cutest of the rare blacks :thumbsup:

After feeling down, I gave up, the Valentine egg run opened the AP page,instead and it just popped right up I clicked, and did the impossible, it was mine.. what a gift I got the best Valentine gift ever, better than an Valentine day elusive egg..after the shock of staring a few moments, I yelled, got misty, felt suddenly unalone..it made me day!!!

A miracle for me it was ..A golden hatchling...I am so stoked..It had to be a gift of the Goddess I know, telling me, eh little one, I love you..yopur not alone, never forget it..la

So please click on my replaced Frills eggs from gotten rid of the first two to make way for Valentines eggs gotten back, that was cool also..

And my new oh so precious..Golden babae ... :banana:

HAHAHAH!!!i just got TWO valentine eggs!

and congrats on finding a golden hatchling.apparently alot of people are getting rid of eggs and hatchlings to make room for a valentine egg.