The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAH!!!i just got TWO valentine eggs!

and congrats on finding a golden hatchling.apparently alot of people are getting rid of eggs and hatchlings to make room for a valentine egg.

Thanks Josh, and so Cool on your curled Alt black..and your Valentine you deserve it... :thumbsup: Clicked em, all all else.. don't forget me wee eggs one has only one click..

and congrats on finding a golden hatchling.apparently alot of people are getting rid of eggs and hatchlings to make room for a valentine egg.

Thanks Josh, and so Cool on your curled Alt black..and your Valentine you deserve it... :thumbsup: Clicked em, all all else.. don't forget me wee eggs one has only one click..

congrats on the gold! :thumbsup: :biggrin:

congrats on the gold! :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Go raibh maith agat(thank you very much) :biggrin:

Actually what started as a mopy feeling alone day ended as a bloody good day...

Congrats to all..for the new eggies..and hatchlings.. :thumbsup:

Edit*** I saved a place and 1AM PST your time..I tried once more and blimey, I got 2 of the elusive Valentines eggs...Now I may sleep..absobluddylutely awesome!!!!

Rounds done again everyone clicked..!!!

Don't forget to click my new babaes..!!!!

My newborn Silver egg has one click, and my new lil Valentine eggies.. :cool:

Edited by Aeryn333

Relax your time will come..it will..

I gather eggs, to gift, one day..actually I want to be a breeder for our little Nexus here, aye thats my goal..So be nice to your fellow members, you never know when a RAOK will occur. Click as you wish to be clicked upon, give as you wish to recieve.. :wink:

The Crone Goddess Aeryn has some advice for you, and the new members especially OK...Its Ok to complain, we all do, I have, I have my bad days, and sick days, yet when I come I also click, no mater what place I am in..

Thats my responsibility to the members here and when you signed up its yours also..

Did you not notice the silver egg above you with 2 clicks, my own..and Reavers I believe, and others that need clicks also not just me..Josh's egg had 4 when I clicked it last still does, as well as Reavers new one, etc...

We are here to listen to anyone when sad, angry, or happy, or even sick..But if one comes here than one fills responsibilities as we all do,and click the other eggs..and hatchies,Ok..la :thumbsup:

All clicked!!!

Edited by Aeryn333

congrats Josh, very cool a rare black!!!!!! and a valentine!

My sweet love Aeryn, the goddess truely rewards you.so many rares.I'm so very happy for you

Mine was all luck,got home last night after being out for dinner and danceing.went to the cave missed a spotted egg,refreshed,and there was a frill starting to hatch,I clicked it not thinking I'd get it and I did!!! I refreshed the page and a second one appeared and I got that one also.What a great ending to a wonderful evening...well not quite the ending :biggrin: