The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So much for this "luck of the Irish" i've been hearing about. I haven't been able to get any dragons since valentines day. But it's not really surprising. lol with all the blood transfusions i've had i doubt there's any Irish blood left in me ;D

My valentine dragons have matured!

Yay! my frills hatched. I think I may leave ony two breeding pairs in the future, to prevent inbreeding. I know it doesn't actually make any difference, but I don't like it.

well yee haw, that thar inbreedin be a good thing,yep..Ma wheres the viddles and the shine!

So much for this "luck of the Irish" i've been hearing about. I haven't been able to get any dragons since valentines day. But it's not really surprising. lol with all the blood transfusions i've had i doubt there's any Irish blood left in me ;D

My valentine dragons have matured!

Ah ye know laddie, you can ne'er dilute Irish blood me Gran's said..The posts came by so fast you probably missed mine..I put your two Valentines wee ones, in ER over the weekend within a matter of hours they grew up..

Congrats to all the new ones..hatched frills..a wee vine...and all..

A warm reminder, remember to click on your own eggs when you get them..it counts..

All these post after mine and me new lil one, has two more clicks and ones mine..Please, one doesn't grow dragons on luck alone, we need each other..so please click him..

Rounds done...

Oh nooo!! Tis Ok...MaYu, the secret is get them while their still eggs, then do what I told you...sometimes when they are already hatchlings the gender gets set..do it from eggs..Do you want my two Duels to breed you a female..I will..Just ask...

GOOD NEWS...Ok I breed regularly, my dragons have a a schdeule.., and aye another silver egg from Airmed...I know some of yous are shaking those wee heads, theres that bloody Irish luck again..and when is it coming my way, patience it will, trust me..it will!!!

The Maiden Dezi and Crone Aeryn are conspiring together and when we're ready you'll know, and not until then, those responsible ones, that show you can take care of your young...Are in for a big surprise, I know some of you don't like my Lil lectures, but they're so your wee ones survive..la

Like I know am not as outgoing as Dezi but I care..more than you know..about you all, and your eggs..and wee ones..

If you think I am collecting all these just for me, then think again.,.be happy, treat each other well, here in the Grand Order of the Dragon..be responsible, and that which you seek will come to you..trust me...After just a wee while, in not to long a time..your wishes will come true..trust this Druid Crone, I may lecture you now and then, fro your own good..I may have my moods now and then, thats humyn and very Irish... but I wouldn't lie to you..That which you give out is returned..its the way the Universe works..and those of us who help it along a wee bit.. :thumbsup:

So be happy for me, I am a ma twice in a row...so please click on my new silvers, and give em some TLC...as I do yours OK..and a wee congrats now and then would feel nice, I need that too you know..la

Let me know about the duels,Mayu, I have a couple that love each other and would be happy to give you a girl..they are lifemates..Ask girl thats all you have to do... :smile:

I know you won't ask so I asked them and they said aye , that lil Duel egg below is yours Mayu, and I shall gender it to be a girl for you..OK!!!!!!!!!

***I also put your wee duel lad way under 3 days..2.18.. in ER for you OK...

All clicked, now click me wee precious silver ones Ok all....I'm a ma again.. :sweat:

Edited by Aeryn333