The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

All clicked ..

Getting anxious yet about going...love..I am for you... :wink:

@Mayu. don't worry she's not fogged cause she sick, I am trying to hold her back aliitle for you..

but that might not help for they still grow up fogged just slower..

Listen if your duel genders female...Why don't I just trade this one..For I see you now have 7 hatchlings, and I doubt they will all grow as I look at the times compared to my duel.. and you must have only 3 hacthies to take another one..For the wee duel I have is down to 4. something days..and I am afraid its gonna run out of time before she grows up, and then its to late to do anything....

So what you think if I rather trade her to someone who needs her now, if yours does not gender female I can do this again at another time.. :smile:

So let me know soon, we can always do this again..I don't want you to feel hathcling pressured, you have enough wee ones on your hands..la

Also, Mayu I mentionend 2 of your hatchlings I can't even see the time, it is not showing on your geode or white when they will grow up, is anyone else having that problem of that not showing up , or is it just me..or one of the Drag cave weird glitches?

I'm very anxious,I'll be very close to the Gulf,and I have a definate weakness for fresh seafood.I know I'll be hitting the treadmill when I get back...lol

all clicked!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, Mayu I mentionend 2 of your hatchlings I can't even see the time, it is not showing on your geode or white when they will grow up, is anyone else having that problem of that not showing up , or is it just me..or one of the Drag cave weird glitches?

This is because those 2 are frozen^^.

All clicked so far

Edit: well, most of them, the Dragon Cave seems to be down again...

Edit2: But now, all clicked. Don't forget Aaron's and DWBH's eggs some pages back(post count 1655)

Mayu, your dual and your pink need to go in the ER.

All clicked.

And Aeryn, congrats on your gendered gold (you've got a male and female now, yes?).

I'll be out of town.Hopefully when I get back Aerynn will have some new ones for me!!! :biggrin:

Indeed I will.. :biggrin:

I am sorry I have not posted here lately all, I got an unexpected post inthe mail, of an unexpected death inthe family, that got me aliitle dazed right now, but I did come and put all of Aaron's and Reavers inthe ER for they were all on their death bed, and I see they survived and one of Azirs blacks..I meant to post, but I guess I closed, browser berfore I hit send.. I thougtn I did but I see I did not..My mind is in a bit of a fog right now..

Ah and to answer your Q Azir..aye, I have my gold pair she gendered again as i wished..

So all..I will be here, I just need a wee time to process, but I will click, and watch and ER those who need it.. I will bide my time, egging and mating ect..while I process this, so be patient with me..

Love you Dezi my dear be safe!!! Slán go foill.Slán abhaile, (bye for now, safe home)!!!!

All Clicked

So..from now on in my Sig there will be two sets of eggs, till our Dezi returns, I will label them mine and hers...for her scrolls in my keeping whilst shes away..

OK all..later..I need to try to get some sleep..

So please click 'em all for us..