The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All clicked.

Congrats on the traded silver Aeryn.

Picked up a couple of eggs on the Abandoned Page, and bred a couple myself (blacks of course).

Aye it is Reaver me lad and it made me feel good this is what my precious Dezi and I are planning, when we get our own space, to breed for you all..Ok stop the laughter you know what I mean..So the cat is out of the bag so to speak..

@ Congrats Mayu another girl...duel...

***For alll who want to Know just how to gift a dragon, or recieve one....

I am putting this in Orange to take note all you who might want to gift a dragon to another but are not sure how to ..

Here it is.!!!!.well except the part of how I did it alone..lol

So read this if you want to know how to successful gift or trade a dragon with someone else..

TA Air, tis not an easy thing to do with two browsers open..So I found the way after two lost silvers for her, I open Desi scroll in Firefox, with the auto reload add-on, on 1 second...from the Dragon cave you have to open this page..in other words copy paste it while your at the cave....if you just click on the link outside the Drag cave it will not work.. go ahead click on it you'll see what I mean, must be done while signed in DC..http://dragcave.net/abandoned/xxxx ... this is for all future gifters..,..the xxxx of course being the code for the wee one..the page will say no such hatchling or egg exists, or can be found.

Set up readiness, with PM or though the DC Fansite chat box, when you just sign up there, you must sign up with your scroll name..through the traders link...that is the best place...most breeders do it at successfully...Its an open traders chat,when your names both appear there in the list, in the traders section.. you click on person, and invite to private chat, then with that open with another window open, with your scroll, and then copy paste that page... Now replace xxxx with the code the breeder gave you..now with that page set..hit enter,.and it should say..no such hatchling exists or can be found..you know your ready.. you time your trade just right..then the other person drops, when the other says ready, then counts to say 5 then drops..while the one receiving is suppose to start refreshing like mad, but since I was one person..that was a wee hard to do..

DO NOT USE IT TO CAPTURE EGGS, HATCHLINGS,you are not suppose to use auto refresh in FireFox on the Cave , TJ has forbidden it, if caught can be banned..also not fair to others..with slower connections..at the least you are disconnected for a period of time, and cannot reconnect to teh cave for a bit..

But this was a trade and I was but one person, so no harme no foul..

Silvers are snatched up bloody quickly, not enough time to get to the other browser and start refreshing i had to do it this way, for her to get it..working alone..

So i opened my other Browser IE with my scroll and as soon as I released the wee thing, with the other on auto refresh it immediately picked it up in Dezi's scroll, and it worked..without a hitch..

I wish I had known that 2 silvers ago..

Now you know how..!!! And also the what not to do, in normal egg gathering..!!!

Aye its done and aye I am happy about it..

I have a new arrival green egg, seems a few of my silvers like Earth dragons so I need to get a few more of those, outside my scroll for my 2 are father and daughter, just to avoid inbreeding.. its those and Waters and Guardians silvers seem to like to breed with..so that new wee one needs some clicking, and don't forget our silvers..

All clicked for the day..

I've finaly managed to get into the DC, but I keep getting database errors when I try to looks at anyones eggs. Is it just me or is it something to do with the site?

EDIT: The Cave's back up and I've clicked everyones eggs and hatchlings.

Sorry to see you go wasder...

Its back up.. all clicked..

@Derkins just put all your wee ones in ER..

Got Dezi a last minute rescue she did not have a Earth Dragon yet snatched an egg at 1 day left, poor wee thing, put the wee one into ER, and its hatched already.. :smile:

Now I just besiege the Goddess the other 3 gender right for her, as the first few did, she has pairs of almost all now..

Its back up.. all clicked..

@Derkins just put all your wee ones in ER..

Got Dezi a last minute rescue she did not have a Earth Dragon yet snatched an egg at 1 day left, poor wee thing, put the wee one into ER, and its hatched already.. :smile:

Now I just besiege the Goddess the other 3 gender right for her, as the first few did, she has pairs of almost all now..

Many thanks to Aeryn and to all of you for not only addind to but clicking on the new eggs that were collected for me

Wasder,I respect your decision but know you can come back any time.

All clicked