The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

Try talking to webslug (he's slugworld here I think) or Aaron, they've both started up their own sites.

slug has offered but I know he is very busy.

I thought Slug was a done deal, I sent you info you asked for, did you get my last Pm...???

BTW you like I caught you two Springs love.. :thumbsup:

Ok...I transfered to your scroll the gendered Storm..you now have a pair waiting..alright..

I'll still keep them in my Sig, and in the hatchery/daycare till you say your ready OK..I know this new computer thing will take time..

You have so many unnamed dragons, that need names,they will be so happy to see their mommy when she returns, so they can be called something.. :wink:

Waiting now for your earth dragon to gender right, and then it will be just the red,to get and to gender right, the stubborn one ..for you.Then you will have pairs of all commons..

Ah almost everyones happy with one of their own kind with them..its not fun to be a particular kind o' dragon amidsts many kinds of dragons, and be the only one of your kind..even if its a brother, sister or relative..Aye..That's how I see It anyway..

I just keep good records, NOW.., only once did I accidentally breed, a brother and sister whoops, I must admit I abandoned it in shame..

None of my silvers bred so I don't have a Lil male for you yet..

BTW the Water wee one, your Silvers first born, did gender female so I also transfered her over, you can't get rid of your Silvers first born..So now you have a balance of 2 females to the two males you had.. Its up there under its proud mum's watchful eye...The silvers take much pride in their first borns I found out..

When you start getting Silvers they like Waters best, some Guardians and one of mine loves my Earth Dragon male..I hear some say they like Whites also at times..

Love you sweetie

@Welcome back Azir..already gave my welcomes to the other two lads..

Last 2 pages..All clicked..

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All my eggs have hatched! Slightly dissapointed that yet again I haven't got an alt black, but I love 'em anyway.

Congrats you got a chicken too..cute..

I know I just bred my Gold with my Female alt black hoping for a pair, a black egg was produced here we go agaion..that black alt roulette game is terrible innit, you have to wait all those days just to see if its an alt..None of all my silvers gave me rares ,not my gold pair.. I want to get Dezi her wee male..Ah well another 7 days...None of the rares seem to be breeding..with partners they used to be interested in and produce with..odd..

I know how can you not but love the wee ones..

Clicked...please get me new ones..aww our springs hatched..how cute..

@Awww Sohpie you got a silver baby Congrats :biggrin: ..hanging in there liitle one how are you???

@Dezi hi my love..

@ Josh don't worry we'll get you a Spring, when the time is right if you haven't found one by then...

Worry not..also I put your eggs in ER for you!!!!!

All clicked ..please click the new silver egg, its only has 2 clicks OK.. :wink:

Edited by Aeryn333