The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed Grand Goddess Crone you little one is a welcome sight. There will be plenty for me to see upon my return.So many little dragons.

Hmm.. does it take awhile for the name to appear..I tried naming the red babae for I had its name picked out, from the start, it accepedt it, but the name does not appear..I read the FAQ and it does not seem to appear, did you name appear immediately...Maiden Goddess Dezi???

False alarm. I got it to name..Sharing what we name our wee ones.. seems a good idea, when you name your babaes..It did not accept a name that may be copywriten, thats what I found out I wanted to name it after the Welsh Dragon ..Y Ddraig Goch,and was not allowed..So I named her/him Ddriag Goch Fach...It means essentially my "wee dear Red Dragon"

Aye I do have Welsh blood in me as well....

I know Grand Dragon Knight Raz..that helps when its in the Sig ,that was to Sir Josh...it a good idea if ione can fit it into the Sig..

Grand Dragon Goth could you enlighten the Crone Goddess Aeryn how you made you name in Sig link back to the beginning, Tis a good idea the Goddesses do that also..I feel anyways...if you'd be so kind Dragon Knight!!!

Edit again****Whilst I typed yet another dragon was borne..Congrats Grand Maiden Goddess Dezi on your new babea.. :biggrin:

Edited by Aeryn333

Aeryn....Copy the Web Address for the first page, then go to where you edit your sig and where your Name and Title is in the Sig, you'll want to insert a link with the Insert Link Icon then just paste the address.....when it asks you to name the link just use your Title.......hoped that helped.

- Raz

Grand Dragon Goth could you enlighten the Crone Goddess Aeryn how you made you name in Sig link back to the beginning, Tis a good idea the Goddesses do that also..I feel anyways...if you'd be so kind Dragon Knight!!!

i just clicked the 'Insert Link' button at the top under the fonts slection. when the tool came up i copied the webb adress into the box, clicked ok then in the new box i added the title 'Grand Dragon Goth of The Order of the Dragon!' then clicked ok again.

Edit: seems Raz beat me to answering. :P