The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

am i even in the right place? :(

i fell a bit alone with all those premium members and veterans

as the only NOVICE(hope thats gonna change soon)

Name:

Born:

Reason for joining the Order:

Submit the Title you wish to be known by:

Fill the form out and then one of us Goddesses will approve its simple as that...then you click on wee ones as as you wish yours to be clicked on, thats all.. :wink:

So fill your form..la so we can be offcial putting your name into the Orders records..

I snatched another silver besides the ones I gave birth to, I shall have many for the new forum when its up to gift then... :cool: ..so click on em..

All clicked folks, thanks for the well wishes Azir, I won't know anything more solid till tmr, so keep me all in your good thoughts all

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am i even in the right place? :(

i fell a bit alone with all those premium members and veterans

as the only NOVICE(hope thats gonna change soon)

we care not your ranking as long as your good to yours and everyones dragons.Nice of you to drop by and look forward to seeing you in the order

Name:DaCrazyBeggar

Born: 12th of June 1980

Reason for joining the Order: what more reason is there than the never ending fun of raising breeding and protecting dragons?^^

Title you wish to be known by: Custodian of the Ancient Secrets

The Goddess Crone Aeryn Welcomes you officially into the Order of the Dragon Custodian of Dragon Secrets, as Goddess Dezi said, just be good to your dragons, and all here..and also who cares if your new, its not how long you been here, its who you are when your here that counts..

All clicked..and my saying is clicketh upon others as thou wishes to be clicked upon... :wink:

Aye Sophie the news on the cave forum news said not 1 not 2 but 7 new dragons have been released...

Good to hear from you..you too Azir..

Clicked the new solar egg..cute and released my green egg...me got to go hunting now...me want new egg, can get another green anytime..

And thank the Goddess my spring is a female, my other was a male..

No wonder people were tossing away silver and gold eggs..with 7 new dragons out..

Me got a new sun egg, me happy..very happy...

Now looks at all her hatchies... grow up, there's 7 new eggs to entice to come home with me..

Name:DaCrazyBeggar

Born: 12th of June 1980

Reason for joining the Order: what more reason is there than the never ending fun of raising breeding and protecting dragons?^^

Title you wish to be known by: Custodian of the Ancient Secrets

welcome and I shall add your name to the members list on the first page.

I'm also gemini, 10th of June , 84 :biggrin:

and new babae's...how very cool.

@Dezi said

and new babae's...how very cool.

7 new babae's, love, just when I thought I had everything organised, dragon wise, 7 more to get...well got a new one..I think TJ's just trying to drive us nuts.. :wink: