The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

did my clicks

I am very saddened by the fact that one of Aeryns eggs died.I linked her eggs in my siggy. I want to thank those that at least made the effort to click on her eggs,but alas seems we all( includeing myself) have failed her and let her down. :(

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did my clicks

I am very saddened by the fact that one of Aeryns eggs died.I linked her eggs in my siggy. I want to thank those that at least made the effort to click on her eggs,but alas seems we all( includeing myself) have failed her and let her down. :(

Awww you sweet thing you..I am back, and you, nor anyone failed me, sweetie, thanks to you, and all who went back and clicked.. :thanks: all!!!!!

My precious silvers, and gold grew up..So you saved my precious babaes..and saw they grew up..so how is that letting me down..

Dez..The one that was still a hatchling, see two of your silvers gave birth, I thought I quietly gender it female for you..and once again refused to gender female for me, so he's on your scroll..for your sig..why your silvers won't cooperate with me, I don' know..lol

Well the more the merry when we open shoppe, so to speak..soon..

Oh that egg, that didn't make it, was on my charges scroll..No worries OK..really..I will breed her another water..and all will be well..

I am just glad to be back, though I need to take it easy, and slow..

First thing though I had to get more eggs, name dragons..and bred some good ones, so click em all..no I am not addicted to this at all.. :wink:

Everyone is clicked, and now go lay down again..later all..

Love you sweetie, smile..I don't like to see you with a sad face.. :smile:

did my clicks

Awww you sweet thing you..I am back, and you, nor anyone failed me, sweetie, thanks to you, and all who went back and clicked.. :thanks: all!!!!!

My precious silvers, and gold grew up..So you saved my precious babaes..and saw they grew up..so how is that letting me down..

Dez..The one that was still a hatchling, see two of your silvers gave birth, I thought I quietly gender it female for you..and once again refused to gender female for me, so he's on your scroll..for your sig..why your silvers won't cooperate with me, I don' know..lol

Well the more the merry when we open shoppe, so to speak..soon..

Oh that egg, that didn't make it, was on my charges scroll..No worries OK..really..I will breed her another water..and all will be well..

I am just glad to be back, though I need to take it easy, and slow..

First thing though I had to get more eggs, name dragons..and bred some good ones, so click em all..no I am not addicted to this at all.. :wink:

Everyone is clicked, and now go lay down again..later all..

Love you sweetie, smile..I don't like to see you with a sad face.. :smile:

I also am very glad your home.You rest and don't over do it. Love ya, Dezi