The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

i dont trade bearded dragons, bu tmy mom used to breed them. Mine is named panhead, and hes so cute!

i want a zombie siggy (bearded dragons are awesome, but not my thing for bein gonline)

Ok this is for Dragons,The Dragon Order.. you must have eggs to belong, and click others eggs..This is not an off topic thread..gets some eggs or hatchlings, and your in, otherwise..I am sorry...You'll have to move along...OK!!!!

Crone Goddess Aeryn

All clicked all..

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry, the heat makes me that way

i got three now

Ta, Thats better, not atall laddie, but I am from West Cork, we're very outspoken, and to the point,that I am,that I am, la...

all clicked..

@Dez you beat me to it.here we call it cheeky..lolol. innit he lucky..you responded first.. :wink:

Anyways a official welcome now laddie.. :smile:

@Da Begga wrote : lol last time i visisted the dc-forums i found an iteresting topic saying:

"Help! im new and my first egg hatched,its a dark green one

but my dragon is tangled in vines!

what should i do?"

lol i laughed my ass off

OT..Aye I don't post much there, just read whats new, all the rules and need to know things about dragons, talk to breeders, and make trades sometimes..

But Aye you can come across some funny newbie Q..That one takes the biscuit though, real craic, I would have laughed me arse off also..la :biggrin:

Edited by Aeryn333

o_O cant... read... accents... *grabs a dictonary*

no seriousely i have trouble with accents. ill get yours down in about an hour

Ot..Good luck...People are still to this day trying to understand the West Cork accent, scholars, I hear they have given up,we have in all of Éire a language slang of our own..la

But what you talking about..''touch yarent ya'll,'' thats either spelling mistake, or your from the south in the States..your profile doesn't say. but if thats not a spelling mistake, I am guessing your from the south..Y'all come back real soon now, ya hear.. :biggrin:

Edited by Aeryn333

accent huh,

well i guess a goddess has her own way to talk

takes time but then u can read it without problems

accents can be really funny, see im actually german but since i was so fascinated by english i'm part of

the few germans without accent which makes it difficult to talk english with them AND staying serious

scottish accents are often hard to understand but i really find them fascinating

all clicked