The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All clicked. I think the dragons that were lost are back. They can't be bred yet but it'll only be a matter of time.

EDIT: Calliton, your dual egg can't be clicked.

All hail the dragons have returned..Dezi got her first gold Aeryns Golden Gift back I am so happy for her!!

I am happy for all those who's wee ones were restored..I went to the Dragon forum, and thank TJ as there is a thread there about it..under News I beelive..

He derserves the thanks, so even if you do not go there allot, if you feel if, you might want to go, twood be a nice gesture, a thank for TJ, owber createor and master macgician it seems at times.. for the hard work it was to recover that data and see to it the return of our dragons.. :biggrin:

All clicked..

All clicked. I think the dragons that were lost are back. They can't be bred yet but it'll only be a matter of time.

EDIT: Calliton, your dual egg can't be clicked.

try it now the second one

Eh no still can't click the duel egg..meant ta say something when I clicked them, and I got distracted..

See that small bracket after the egg it means the code was not put in right, the frill only shows when clicked.. It seems tied together with the duel, separate them..then it should work..but it has something to do with that bracket...

@Azir me matey, Indeed all the dragons have been restored..Goddess bless TJ

Perchance he does, but that egg connected with the first one is still not going to get clicks, and needs to be separated ..from the grown frill. :wink:

In case it ever needs help for he's accepting help, there is no way to click on that egg..Eh the duels, both their codes are different, so its just for the egg's protection..

All clicked.. :biggrin:

3 new Eggies to click, for me, that white I rescued near death and is in the ER, update she hatched quick before I finsihed typin', got to love Soti ER..Eh like also a wee one and hatchie to click for Dezi to gender female for her, if all goes well... :thanks:

@ Azurewind I accidedntly put your white in ER, before I noticed your not accepting help sorry..If you want us to help your wee ones when your not here, please check accept aide in your settings, if you want us to that is..its just you haven't been here, for a few days, and the wee one was dying....and I assisted before I read, I do apologise..I just hate seeing dragons die..