The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi

Hey. I finally struck lucky with my breeding. I've got two more alt blacks, and a vine agg that I'm very hopefull about.

All clicked.

Sorry I been away so long, probably not even noticed.

Crone Aeryn here, between really sick, and really depressed about the state of the country right now in Éire..and all that is at stake,in the forgotten bog county..

I have a tendency to withdraw rather then bother anyone..But I need this place..tis just hard I just have not been able to focus..hope you understand..

I will try to make it back at least every other day now..

I came back, and saw new dragons, maybe this will help a wee bit, drag me outta this dark place I am in..so I got four, new ones.. please click me new ones.. :thanks:

All clciked..all the pretty new wee things...missed you, 'specially you me dear heart Dezi

Welcome back Aeryn. I was wondering where you'd gotten to. I've clicked on your eggs, but the first two are just pictures not links.

Clicked everyone elses as well.

Welcome back Aeryn. I was wondering where you'd gotten to. I've clicked on your eggs, but the first two are just pictures not links.

Clicked everyone elses as well.

OT..Go raibh maith agat...ah Times are rough in Éire right now, in some out of the way places, but then its bad right now all over the world the economys worse in smaller countries..But we are the Irish, and we survive..espcially here in Rebel Co Cork..Governments,shower of langers the lot of them everywhere..well 'nough of that..

Azir,thanks for letting me know that.. all fixed, would you click the 2 wee ones again.. :thanks:

All clicked also..