The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

Go raibh maith agat..(thank you very much)

Seems like its you, calliton and me with eggs, I went back about 4 pages to click..

is that all that's left to the mighty Dragon Order... :(

The new ones are rather sweet wee things I see from your hatchlings..aye..

All clicked...

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, they are quite.

Unfortunately yes, we are all that's left. Dezi pops in and clicks but she has been off-line for about a week.

All clicked.

Dezi pops in and clicks but she has been off-line for about a week.

I was on vacation.Even a Goddess needs time to relax and do nothing and have fun etc.But I'm back, well rested and already clicked all the new ones

@ Aeryn,you are always with me my presious one, where ever I go.And yes I missed you and I understand why, no need to explain to me dear heart. * big hug n Kiss*

*Walks in and clicks on a few clickable things then walks back out before anyone knows that he's there*

Heheh been doing this a lot. Just because i'm not posting or getting new eggs doesn't mean i'm not still clicking :thumbsup:.

Dezi pops in and clicks but she has been off-line for about a week.

I was on vacation.Even a Goddess needs time to relax and do nothing and have fun etc.But I'm back, well rested and already clicked all the new ones

@ Aeryn,you are always with me my presious one, where ever I go.And yes I missed you and I understand why, no need to explain to me dear heart. * big hug n Kiss*

Dezi love you to sweetie...not explaining love sharing you all are my family here..especially you.

I clicked all on this page..can't sit here long, but I did that much...

I have hurt my lower back and left hip bad, on bed rest till they decide if I need to go in and have an MRI..

Miss you love you too me sweet Dezi, you go with me also dear heart, my charge, bless her soul, and her ma been coming over a checking on me, since I am suppose to be in bed...

My charge, she caught me new eggs, and bred two of mine for she knows I like two of each sweet of her, but she doesn't post...So I am afraid they will die..

.If any get to low I give you and Azir alne permission to put them in Soti ER...hopwefully I will be back by then..(touch wood)

.She has no puter but mine to use when she's here..

So dearest Dezi darling would you watch over these new ones, don't let them get lost in the shuffle... for me... You and Azir..please... :thanks:

hope soon I can come back regular soon...* big hug and kisses to you to Dezi m'love..

Miss you all..be back as soon as DR says I can.. send good vibes my way..

OK GOT to go now..

Slán go Foill ..(bye for now)