The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All clicked, I have some new wee ones to clicky :thanks:

Herc, I'd check back only 3 pages...unless someone says they won;t be here awhile and then Dezi links their page for us to cllick..so no worries sweetie.. :thumbsup:

Air and I are the only ones getting new dragons, serious Q has the fun gone out of it, and now its kinda just feeling of duty to clcik..I am curious..mates

PS @ Azir when do you know if they will be Alt Vines at what stage doe the orange appear or not.??? I have got to get at least one Alt Vine, its the only dragon I don't have..so common wee ones Alt just one of you.. :glare:

Air and I are the only ones getting new dragons, serious Q has the fun gone out of it, and now its kinda just feeling of duty to clcik..I am curious..mates

I think the thrill is gone.Its basically just the same 4-5 people still posting. I'm basically making 1-2 posts a day,my mods are gone and future writings here are likely zero.

The site has changed; not fun like it used to be. :confused:

clicked all the eggs

I think the thrill is gone.Its basically just the same 4-5 people still posting. I'm basically making 1-2 posts a day,my mods are gone and future writings here are likely zero.

clicked all the eggs

Thats sad, for me real sad, Dez I have no words..!! :(

Please would the other members still here comment to that Q..Its Impotant!!

To me this has become a place for this hermit to be, but I feel from others, its become a chore..As I said only Azir and I have eggs..Sow hat do the other memebers, feel/ think..?????

clicked all

To me this has become a place for this hermit to be, but I feel from others, its become a chore..As I said only Azir and I have eggs..Sow hat do the other memebers, feel/ think..?????

hey... ;( you are forgetting about me.

|

V

what are these? XD :D

besides, the answer is simple. atleast i think it is.... A) we need more users to come to this thread, and also more proper users to come to the nexus, not only people obsessed with spamming and posting that which is not neccisary.

I think that the Order of the dragon is a worthy topic. hmmn... how can we make it more... interesting.... *processing :P *

<clickied.>

clicked all the eggs

Thats sad, for me real sad, Dez I have no words..!! :(

clicked all

OH NO! My Goddesses... I shall begin my quest for new dragons today! You have my solemn Little Fairy oath!