The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! My red one's a fatty!

And putting it next to that skinny-malink is quite insensitive.

All clicked.

Eh now now, poor thing, the wee ones not fat, just filled with gas..lololol

Azir alrigtht you got an electirc egg, :thumbsup:

I ne'er got to see mine as an egg, for I traded at DC for it as a hatchlin', cool looking as an eggie though..how long did it take to capture it..mate?

I thought I'd never get one, thats when I go to DC, forum only to the trading thread...

Yuletide clickies done.. with a HO HO HO!!!!

****Goddess Crone has an Update from DC..if your interested in what changes are happening READ!!!!!

For those who don't go to DC and read News section on top

Here is the abilities, or BSA as they are being called.. being given dragons some at bottom in blue are already there in actions, on your scroll if you look...

Magi: Teleport=Allows you to "transport" an egg or unfrozen hatchling to another scroll. (Replaces AP trading)Possibly how it'd work:When you use this, it generates a randomized "claim" link. If you give this link to someone else and they visit it, it'll transfer the egg/hatchling to their scroll.

There are some negotiations going on, for two different options that would accomplish the same thing we'll see which one TJ picks!!!!! The orange Magi will still be involved either way!!!!

White: Heal=Protect from death sickness one time. (Or for x period of time)

Purple: Fertility=Guarantee that next breeding attempt will be successful unless the two dragons are incompatible (A.K.A. would always reject each other, not just produce no eggs). Would have a high "cool down" to make sure people can't use it every week.

Already implemented..can use now!!!!

Red-Incubate =Warm an egg, allowing it to hatch faster.

New Pinks-Influence= Increases the chance of an egg of your choosing being a female/male depending on the Pinks gender...

Earth Green-Earthquake =Gives all of your eggs a chance to hatch early, with the risk of accidentally killing them instead.

[i have did this once, two hatched one died..]

Vampire: Bite=Transforms egg into vampire egg with 25% chance of failure and possible abandonment of egg (To prevent people from hoarding them)

Eh like long story short you might want to get some of these wee ones on your scroll, and those with cool down periods like pinks and such, before you can use that one again.. eh like usually about 7 days..you might want to get quite a few!!! :biggrin:

Edited by Aeryn333

does no one celebrate yule, click

Aye I do mate!!! Thats why my clicks are Yuletide ones, not Christmas ones.. :thumbsup:

now excuse me must finish what me sweet Goddess Dezi started..

Bells on bob tails ring, making spirits bright, what fun it is to laugh and sing, an click away tonight....

next verse anyone..... :biggrin:

Out of curosityy since I ne'er know if what I write is read..is anyone using their dragons new powers yet, like incubate from the reds and influence gender with pinks..??????

I wouldn't want to influence the gender, since I like the surprise of finding out. But the incubating would be usefull if you're scroll-locked.

All clicked.

does no one celebrate yule, click

*****IMPORTANT pwnedbyscope..Eh All your wee eggs need ER, or they will die.. you do not have accepting aide checked, if you want us to save your eggs when your not around change this in your settings, on your scroll..Its DC rules..please I do not like seeing eggs die..

all clicked again..