The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

Clickies done :D Inventing words is fun!

I'm sorry about Dezi, but that's her decision.

Anyway as Dezi was the topic starter, do you think it would be better to open a new thread linked to this, so you'll be able to add potential new members? (Or you have access to the topic start somehow?)

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clickies done :D Inventing words is fun!

I'm sorry about Dezi, but that's her decision.

Anyway as Dezi was the topic starter, do you think it would be better to open a new thread linked to this, so you'll be able to add potential new members? (Or you have access to the topic start somehow?)

I have copied and pasted all from Dezi's initial post to mine..3rd post..with the Officail Form in bold and that one must have at least one egg.. this time with a small addition, Optional..Where do you hail from: twood be nice to know where we all are around the world.. and some deletions in places, all considering..

Eh I have PM'd Alien Slof and asked if she'd delete the first two posts, so mine is the first post in the topic.

For Lisenpuppy also is no longer intersted in this..the second post..

.Actually both Dezi and I were the topic starters..The Order was an idea that both Dezi and I kicked about for awhile..So the idea of this thread was both of ours..Eh like I told her you post first because people know you better....

I will await, Alien Slofs reply, and am waiting for a reply to my PM to Azir..

Aye inventing words is fun.....

Happy valentines day well Tmr to many of you..for my tmr is many peoples today usally..lol. :biggrin:

Except for Azir we are both on the same side of the pond!!!

All wee ones clickethed...

Capital!

All clicked :D

Alien Slof replied, and has done it, so my post is the first one seen..To which we can send new members..

Haven't heard from Azir yet..

All clicky clicked...

Aeryn, I've PM'd you.

All clicked.

We're nearly at 3000 posts...

Aye amazing eh...

Offical Notice all..READ PLEASE!!!! :biggrin:

Eh so, Alien Slof has made my post, first..with all copied and pasted from first post in mine with a few additions.

So the Goddess Aeryn will be frist one seen for us..here at the Order..to send new people to read..

So also ammeded on that page.. ..that I Goddess Crone Aeryn, an Grand Knight Master of the Goddess ,Azir, are now the officals here..

When I am not here..He is in charge..Eh we all are stil a family,la an help one another, tis now he can approve titles and accept people into the Order and make sure order and responsibilty to other members is maintained.. :biggrin:

Got some new ones to be clicked, finally I caught two Valentines yesterday.. :thanks:

So all are clickedity clicked...