The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

yeah, im done with the dragon eggs ya'll, just put a strike through my name and all that

Shall do...Eh like sorry to see you leave us permanently, what one must do what they must..la

Good sailing mate... :smile:

@'K Azir, when that wee one hatches and grows, an we find out cause right now I am scroll locked so hopefully by that time, it turm orange, my scroll will be free..If not my charge, said I can catch it on hers, and then she'll give it to me, when mine is free..

.For an Alt Vine, I will in time breed you all the those you mentioned, one by one, and of course bite an egg for you...any particular breed egg you'd like me to bite, for you....????

For an Alt vine your bet your sweet bippy I will, do all that..la

You know I have always wanted to be a dragon breeder, anyway.. open my own forum, I mean its still sitting there..Eh like I just haven't been well enough to finish its set up, the topics are there, but nothing yet fine tuned....Like I am less motivated without Dezi, for she was going to do it with me.with you as Mod..Maybe one day..

Do me one favour if you have new pinks will you influence femyle Alt for me, if you trade while its an egg, the gender influence goes away, but I think it stays if its a hatchling???

So we got a deal here's 'opin' for ALT!!!!!! For good luck, The Goddess Dragon Crone lil eggs commands you grow up to be an ALT...lol :D

All clickethed..

i may yet returneth

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know I have always wanted to be a dragon breeder, anyway.. open my own forum, I mean its still sitting there..Eh like I just haven't been well enough to finish its set up, the topics are there, but nothing yet fine tuned....Like I am less motivated without Dezi, for she was going to do it with me.with you as Mod..Maybe one day..

You opened a forum? or you're building it? If you do, know I'll be there :D

Anyway you're still in contact with Dezi, don't you? So why you say "without her"?

Anyway all clicked :D

NAME:Matt/Yugimawa

BIRTH:UNKNOWN

Where do you you hail from:UNKNOWN

REASON FOR JOINING THE ORDER:I need to trust someone to protect my dragons from the Dragon Hunters in southern Polestia

THE TITLE I WISH TO BE KNOWN BY IS: Yugimawa The Dragon Mage

NAME:Matt/Yugimawa

BIRTH:UNKNOWN

Where do you you hail from:UNKNOWN

REASON FOR JOINING THE ORDER:I need to trust someone to protect my dragons from the Dragon Hunters in southern Polestia

THE TITLE I WISH TO BE KNOWN BY IS: Yugimawa The Dragon Mage

The Goddess Crone Aeryn officially welcomes you to the Order of the Dragons,your wee ones will be safe here..I promise..The one rule I tell all new members..

Is we are a family here, we have a responsibility to each other.. we look out for one another..Is this...come and clicketh on others as you wish to be clicked upon,..

THIS is Important...Also to be really able to help your wee ones, when say your not here, an say an egg or hatchling is 3 days or under ,for they are in danger of dying, la. Yet we cannot put them in ER for you, unless on your scroll in settings you tick, 'accepting help' which you do not have checked on your scroll mate.

.With that ticked, we can then put them in ER for you so they won't die if their time is running out and your not here OK!!!!!

I will put your name on our official scroll..I understand the need for privacy and respect it, eh like we at least like to know the age of those here...or close to it,over 17 or under, can you give us that much..for we take extra care with our younger members...I leave it to you OK.. :smile:

Eh you are official member soon as I type this, I will affix your name to our roll..Yugimawa The Dragon Mage, wth a big warm welcome..la. :biggrin:

all clickethed, incl.yours..

You opened a forum? or you're building it? If you do, know I'll be there :D

Anyway you're still in contact with Dezi, don't you? So why you say "without her"?

Anyway all clicked :D

Dezi's uninterested at this time in the dragons, but she lets me sign into her scroll so it won't get deleated..She has her own modding forum right now that keeps her busy...It was about ready when my health went awry, an me hospital visit that delayed my line for surgery.....See, we have national health care here, its just waiting list, so I was moved down for I missed my time, with the hospitalisation,waiting list is a real pain in the arse..

Aye its compled as far as technicalities its built thanks to a Webslug from Mods Reloaded who did the coding for me.

Its still me dream where we have a non censored place of our own.. Eh like that since I have about all the dragons their are, except thee elusive Vine Alt that kind Azir may gift me..all goes well..

It would be a breeding request forum , yet have an off topic place also..we would not have to worry about the censorship there, for I am in charge..Eh like I would put up neither with any shenanigans either though...

Its called 'Here There Be Dragons'..I made the banner in Photoshoppe, which I love to work with..I still go there if just to show I am still signing into it so it doesn't close..

The breeding request froum...would have breeders, we'd have a list, but not such strict rules like on the DC breeding forum..where I and other responsible breeders, would fuffil requests..

.That could make all your dreams come true...

Thing is..I can't run it alone though, its to much for me..Dezi had such a following I knew they'd all follow her there..with Azir as our Mod..I am not loved quite as much as she was and I don't know how many would follow me there..I still want this dream to come true, not just a thread but a place of our own..

@ Aye, Azir.. not quite off the ground close though and not given up on yet la....I haven't given up hope Azir, I won't be like this forever, the cortisone shots have eased the pain, till surgery time...then who knows..

All Clicked.. listen mates, I am not well and might be gone a few day,please take care of my wee ones..

When I am not here Azirs in charge!!!!