The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

thank you for welcoming me

i have unfortunately lost an egg before and will not allow that to happen again

I appreicate everyone who helps to hatch the darlings

we are family,and we help and protect one another.Without bond or order,life is chaos,so we strive for order and wisdom.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you for welcoming me

i have unfortunately lost an egg before and will not allow that to happen again

I appreicate everyone who helps to hatch the darlings

I too lost an egg I know how it feels..WE will give them much love here..we all care about each other here as Maiden Goddess Dezi says, and we Goddesses click day and night being in different time zones, some of us way difefrent time zones ..well to the USA I am way different here in Ireland..then there is the members also..so we'll together help your babaes hatch and grow..

Dragon Kinden Azir..I am not trying to be hard nose, but if we keep the rules as Grand Maiden Mother and Crone wrote them in our first three post, and addition in red in our posts, then nothing will become chaotic thats all, if someone welcomes a friend or someone they know, but something is not right with their scroll etc etc..Things could get out of hand...Its a formality but a necessary one for order..,.OK smile and stop cowering I'm not that bad... :smile:

Dragon Kinden Azir..I am not trying to be hard nose, but if we keep the rules as Grand maiden Mother and Crone wrote them in our first three post, and addition in red in our posts, then nothing will become chaotic thats all, if someone welcomes a friend or someone they know, but something is not right with their scroll etc etc..Things could get out of hand...Its a formality but a necessary one for order..,.OK smile and stop cowering I'm not that bad... :smile:

(*Stops Cowering*)

Ah, I've got a sore back now...

Dragon Kinden Azir..I am not trying to be hard nose, but if we keep the rules as Grand maiden Mother and Crone wrote them in our first three post, and addition in red in our posts, then nothing will become chaotic thats all, if someone welcomes a friend or someone they know, but something is not right with their scroll etc etc..Things could get out of hand...Its a formality but a necessary one for order..,.OK smile and stop cowering I'm not that bad... :smile:

(*Stops Cowering*)

Ah, I've got a sore back now...

good,now exercize my dragons!!!! http://bestsmileys.com/lol/9.gif

YAY! Dragons have reached maturity! And everyone else's seems to have too! I'm going to get me a new egg!

OK when one of the Goddesses puts some thing red all member need to read...An important message***** Grand Mother Dani brought up, and then I accented in red, has not been adhered to, the reason for this post is because some of the Sigs,especially yours Squire Wasder are way over the forum limit ..I wopuld be happy to help with that also..

Aye sad and alas there be dragon haters in this forum, that would if given a reason to get our dragons banished, might ,and also, you might get a Sig strike from one of the moderators which

could endanger all our dragons, here is the link, two people are mentioned, I used Ultra Snap the lets me outline a Sig and gives me instant dimensions ...aye neat program..

We post in allot of places a moderator might see, or someone who does not;t like dragons may see Sig violation as a way to get rid of them..and then its bad for all of us..here is the page OK read Mother Dani's comment, then Crone Aeryns 3 down from that one.. enforced one in red, for that comment was ignored.. I know people don't seem to read all..RED means read!!!!!!!!

I guess its the Crone job, and not one that gets them loved like the Maiden.. :wink: to mention horrid things like rules, but its for the safety of this thread, all our dragons and you, that you not get a Sig strike against you, its my way of protecting, enforcing rules..That our Lil Order stay above reproach in the eyes of the moderators..so all dragons be safe here..

SO all Read!!!!!!!! ~Grand Crone Goddess Aeryn~

those over Sig forum limits

YAY! Dragons have reached maturity! And everyone else's seems to have too! I'm going to get me a new egg!

OK when one of the Goddesses puts some thing red all member need to read...An important message***** Grand Mother Dani brought up, and then I accented in red, has not been adhered to, the reason for this post is because some of the Sigs,especially yours Squire Wasder are way over the forum limit ..I wopuld be happy to help with that also..

Aye sad and alas there be dragon haters in this forum, that would if given a reason to get our dragons banished, might ,and also, you might get a Sig strike from one of the moderators which

could endanger all our dragons, here is the link, two people are mentioned, I used Ultra Snap the lets me outline a Sig and gives me instant dimensions ...aye neat program..

We post in allot of places a moderator might see, or someone who does not;t like dragons may see Sig violation as a way to get rid of them..and then its bad for all of us..here is the page OK read Mother Dani's comment, then Crone Aeryns 3 down from that one.. enforced one in red, for that comment was ignored.. I know people don't seem to read all..RED means read!!!!!!!!

I guess its the Crone job, and not one that gets them loved like the Maiden.. :wink: to mention horrid things like rules, but its for the safety of this thread, all our dragons and you, that you not get a Sig strike against you, its my way of protecting, enforcing rules..That our Lil Order stay above reproach in the eyes of the moderators..so all dragons be safe here..

I'd like to extend this a little... (since I have done absolutely nothing for the order so far and I am the guy that started it all. :D )

For those who have this problem... You may wonder if there is a way to fix it( I think you all pretty much already know though). Well, here are a few ways...

1) Use an incubator and display a few eggs at a time in your sig.

2) Only post a few dragons in your sig.

-Deus Ultima-

I'd like to extend this a little... (since I have done absolutely nothing for the order so far and I am the guy that started it all. :D )

For those who have this problem... You may wonder if there is a way to fix it( I think you all pretty much already know though). Well, here are a few ways...

1) Use an incubator and display a few eggs at a time in your sig.

2) Only post a few dragons in your sig.

-Deus Ultima-

Aye true, good points..but some of these are because of two large wording which can easily be fixed actually one words go out to far, thus extending Sig size, and the other is words are so large the height is exceeded..So far no Dragons...need to be not shown, as long as you fit your Sig to your dragons you can display them, until it gets to a point you may then have to choose an incubator as your Sig..or do what Deus says..

But go and read still Ok..click on link in my post above..For those two can be fixed with wording size and length, thats all..

~Grand Goddess Crone Aeryn~

Hey guys I hereby Send out a cry for aid from my fellow brothers and sisters of the Order.

little Razdin's ( the one on the end there ) only has 2.53 days left before it dies........I need your help, I can't bear to lose my first hatchling.

Also I need to know some good Er sites for our Dragons after which I think they should be posted somewhere in the First three posts.

- Sincerely, Grand Dragon Knight Raz