The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys I hereby Send out a cry for aid from my fellow brothers and sisters of the Order.

little Razdin's ( the one on the end there ) only has 2.53 days left before it dies........I need your help, I can't bear to lose my first hatchling.

Also I need to know some good Er sites for our Dragons after which I think they should be posted somewhere in the First three posts.

- Sincerely, Grand Dragon Knight Raz

I clicked them all...ask Garrett how well it works!!! :biggrin:

It works very well and I have never questioned the power of all the Goddess's.

<continues to worship Dez>

Plus I click on everyones eggs and I just clicked on your hatchling Raz

Grand Dragon Archmage Garrett

It works very well and I have never questioned the power of all the Goddess's.

<continues to worship Dez>

Plus I click on everyones eggs and I just clicked on your hatchling Raz

Grand Dragon Archmage Garrett

I like that avi much better than the other one! :smile:

Just clicked my rounds....Now I'll be gone for a this weekend,well not gone , I'll be here, just some personal time to reflect and all.. it is my birthday, well right now for me, tmr for those in USA the 5th....

The Great Goddess gave me a special gift for my birthday, as I been a the dragon cave fro hours clicky away..hoping for a gift for my birthday... .Lo and behold. a rare egg, a seasonal, appeared for me.. then a breeder who heard my plea, as I contacted 6 breeders before I found one who'd breed a silver for me.. She for my birthday just gifted me with a Lil girl....silver...She says this momma usually produces girls so she sure it will be..

So meet my two new eggs Sesaonal and silver please clkick on them..

I have done my rounds, and all my congrats on growths and new eggs..!!!

Necro, I have been reading allot do not worry about your eggs, only way under 3 days, is worry time..Your eggs have plenty time..I just clicked on them..Maiden Dezi I am sure is watching them. well....And willtake care of you, whilst I have my birthday, I am just haveing some me time, nothing special who knows birthday or not I might be back later...

Kinda all here become my family, OK before I go all sentimental. Please click on my new seasonal, and especially my precious silver, she's important to me, use your magick my dear Sister Dezi...on my new eggs will ya love..It'll make my day!!!!

~Grand Goddess Crone Aeryn~