The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw a really weird egg...it looked like one of those red mushrooms from mario but I couldnt get it...what dragon was in it?

Grand Dragon Archmage Garrett

must have been a rare one.now I'm curious too!

Ok so I can't stay away...I saw the snippet in me in box Maiden Dezi about your orange egg, clicked and the others...yours too Archmage ..you two behave while I am away... ;)

So me dear Goddess I came back just to click it for you, now that's love..la

The purpose also if you read the fine line is to get many different people to click for specific ISP addresses are registered as clicks, and will not register again..did you know that..its your views, each time you click that counts..that help the growth..unique views check out the mothers and fathers..of the babaes..

Also to end your curiosity..my beloved Goddess.. :wink:

These are the rares. gold.. silver ..alt vines, alt blacks, seasonal (like my other egg, when they hatch they will have accents on wings according the season..)..and the ones that look like mushroom polka dots sorta, are Dinos, and are rares.. aye you should go to the breeding forum, the other scroll at the cave, on that forum is the breeders stables...They are Dinos, mixed, in now and then..if they are a mystery egg they will say it seems they don't belong, if in abandoned they will look like you decsribed...there are different coloured ones..OK

Just checking in, to click on your orange Dezi, congrats onthe new one.. take care of everyone , and my wee ones too..

See you!!!!

I just saw a really weird egg...it looked like one of those red mushrooms from mario but I couldnt get it...what dragon was in it?

Grand Dragon Archmage Garrett

must have been a rare one.now I'm curious too!

Ok so I can't stay away...I saw the snippet in me in box Maiden Dezi about your orange egg, clicked and the others...yours too Archmage ..you two behave while I am away... ;)

So me dear Goddess I came back just to click it for you, now that's love..la

The purpose also if you read the fine line is to get many different people to click for specific ISP addresses are registered as clicks, and will not register again..did you know that..its your views, each time you click that counts..that help the growth..unique views check out the mothers and fathers..of the babaes..

Also to end your curiosity..my beloved Goddess.. :wink:

These are the rares. gold.. silver ..alt vines, alt blacks, seasonal (like my other egg, when they hatch they will have accents on wings according the season..)..and the ones that look like mushroom polka dots sorta, are Dinos, and are rares.. aye you should go to the breeding forum, the other scroll at the cave, on that forum is the breeders stables...They are Dinos, mixed, in now and then..if they are a mystery egg they will say it seems they don't belong, if in abandoned they will look like you decsribed...there are different coloured ones..OK

Just checking in, to click on your orange Dezi, congrats onthe new one.. take care of everyone , and my wee ones too..

See you!!!!

They kinda look like yoshi from mario...