The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just clicked my rounds..

Congrats members and Sisters onto all as your dragons hatch and grow..

Hope your well m'dear Sister, you mentioned you were sick..I had a rough day today, so I am just making it here to do my clicks, and to introduce, my new purple, its my first born bred between my Purple and Water dragon..the proud parents are happy and would love it if you click on their new offspring..

Thanks ahead of time, its my first born so take good care of her..for me.. :smile:

Aye Xan..Ithat they are indeed...I decided to become a breeder, Goddess, Blimey I ne'er thought those words would ever come out of my mouth, inside joke, the other Goddesses will understand..

I found out some handy new info through research..for us all.... :wink:

It only takes 10 clicks, over 200 views, and 50 unique views to hatch, etc..

If 10 of our members pledged to click each new egg..for remember one click recorded per person, all our dragons would have the clicks they need then, repeat clicks give them the views they need..tp progress through the stages..

So 10 clicks from 10 members..that's it..Any pledges!!!!

Now don't forget my first born bred dragon, my little purple one has only 1 click, so please click her 10 people, then I will relax, because I now put eggs and hatchlings in the hatchery and day care so they get the view they need due to lack of my widespread posting..in many places, during this healing time....

So click my new born purple..so I can rest easy..and remember there must at least be 10 of us, to give everyone the minimum 10 clicks they need... :smile:

Finished my rounds once more before I crash..la

~Grand Crone Goddess Aeryn~