7) Gamerbird: Shadow Master

08) AzirAphaleg001: Dragon Kinden

9) NecromancerG: Grand Dragon Archmage

10) SophieVpel:????

11) Inkheart449: Grand Dragon Paladin

12) TheSephirion: Grand Dragon Soul

13) Jntk: Grand Dragon Goth

These dragons are addictive!!

Yep! Though for some strange reason I'm not necessarily addicted... Even though I started it all! I just collect em' :sweat: And Aeryn, you're on the verge of getting more than me! That's not good... ;D

Deus..I think we both took part in starting all this Dragon addiction,though you probably started a wee bit before me..and are ahead by a neck.. :sweat:

I did not even know you, or that you had dragons..I got a newsletter from of all places Oblivion Real Estate on 11 Nov..They were going public now, ino more memebership needed..It had a link for this place and as soon as I saw them..That was it..I started posting, in the I like thread, about my new baabes..then Maiden Dezi wanted babaes, then Mother Dani wanted babes, so I think the Grand Mage and the Crone started this madness each in our different ways and places..thats why I think we almost about equal..in dragons..So they can all blame The Grand Mage and Grand Crone I guess.. :whistling:

Did you see my new first born bred..waht a feeling you first time..She gave me two purples..one had to be abandoned.I had a hard time with that concept, pixels or not..

.I tried to breed my silver, but she down right refused him....so that means she will never breed with that male, so I have to try another one..

So folks, be nice to the Crone, and maybe she'll gift you a silver.. :wink:

Breeding...Your only allowed to keep one egg of the clutch and if she births two silver eggs, I will want a good home, for the other so let me know ahead of time.

When its her breedding time again, I would like to give it to someone here that I know will take care of a rare..

That means no tombstones on ones scroll..

She will breed again on the 19th..

Nice cute pic Maiden Dezi..So you decided to be a breeder also..So me dear Dezi do you want a silver egg..if my silver gives me two, when I next try to breed her, she wasn't interested, in the one I tried so I have to try another male..

Unless I can trade a silver for a gold..the extra one will be up for grabs, she could give me 3 silvers..You never know till you breed them..

Nice you got the list up, now I need to copy and print it..TA Maiden Goddess.

Don't forget my new bred purple egg so she at least gets 10 clicks , from 10 different people..she only has 7 so click her please.for 10 is the minimum they need to hatch...*shamelessly asks for new clicks from those who have not yet clicked her*

Congrats on the new eggs..all.. off to my clicking rounds before I crash...