The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

Do people want rare eggs as a status symbol, because they're bored, because its fun, WHY???

I don't want rare eggs, I want to see rare eggs!

I want to see all the dragons.

I can't speak for others, but for me, its not because they are rare..For me they are symbolic, we take our dragons seriously here in Ireland..I want a pair of Silvers as well as Gold.. Because according to our stories.. The First Great Mother Dragon of all dragons, was a Silver Dragon, it why I fussed over her so much, as was told her first born was Golden, and from them came all dragons..

Status symbols mean absolutely nothing to me, if they were common, in the game, I would still want them..On one level its a game to me, on another level its quite real.

I have Dragon guides, I am Druid after all, like me Grans..That's not just a word, but a sacred path I follow daily..So dragons are special to me..tis that simple... especially those two..The other rares do not interest me..like these two..

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright then.

There are gold dragons? They must be so rare

Aye there be gold dragons, and they are rare..Dragon Kid

The Crone Goddess Aeryn's White grew up..I named him Cadair Idris Snowdon.. :biggrin:

Clicky while I am here!!!.

Don't forget my new purple she needs two more clicks by someone who's not yet clicked her..also Grand Sire needs more different member clicks on 3 of his eggs..

Edited by Aeryn333

:unsure: Whats these dragon things they look so cool how do i get some?

click on an egg,you will be taken to where that dragon is at you can then go to the cave entrance and choose abandoned eggs.they need the attention of many to hatch and grow,and we welcome new members...

This order comes from the Grand Maiden: All members are to please go back to page 70 and work your way forward,not all members are performing their duties to their fellow dragon lovers and brother members.. Responsability to the eggs and young is all of ours duties

click on an egg,you will be taken to where that dragon is at you can then go to the cave entrance and choose abandoned eggs.they need the attention of many to hatch and grow,and we welcome new members...

oh Thanks do i become part of this order of dragons?

oh Thanks do i become part of this order of dragons?

the rules are in the first post I made.reading them will help you out and when your ready,post your application and title name and myself and the goddesses will read it.Thanks for your interest also .

Member list is also on the first post

This order comes from the Grand Maiden: All members are to please go back to page 70 and work your way forward,not all members are performing their duties to their fellow dragon lovers and brother members.. Responsability to the eggs and young is all of ours duties

The Grand Crone seconds that order: All members start at page 70, and click all dragons eggs and young, we have what 12 members here, plus the 3 Goddesses, that makes 15 clicks per egg, should be there, 10 clicks are needed to hatch., so lets all take our responsibilities to each other, and do as the Goddesses have asked..When we Goddesses do our rounds we want to see at least 12 to 15 clicks on each egg..so that minimum of 10 clicks is reached, and then our repeat clicks grow them through their stages..we are a family here..