• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok Dezi heres my form...

Name Taylor Mckyla

Reason For joining: Just for fun :biggrin:

I'd like to be known as - Dragon Knight Master

did you get an egg?. I'll welcome you and add your name,but please put your egg or eggs in your siggy so we can all tend to them :biggrin:

http://dragcave.net/

ok Dezi heres my form...

Name Taylor Mckyla

Reason For joining: Just for fun :biggrin:

I'd like to be known as - Dragon Knight Master

The Grand Crone Aeryn says we will hold your name, one of the requirements is to read the first three post by the 3 Grand Goddesses at the beginning, clicketh on any egg to go to the page that says get your own..get thee an egg, or 2 or 3 as thee desires, and then apply again..

You beat me to it Grand Maiden Dezi..you type faster not fair.. :wink:

As I did my rounds for now, I also noticed that Grand Dragon Champion Josh's rare Autumn egg has only 3 clicks...hmm..

Edited by Aeryn333

Thanks guys and girls you make me feel so welcome haha :thanks:

The Grand Crone Goddess Aeryn welcomes thee Dragon Knight Master..Now start on page 70 and your first duty is clicketh on all eggs and wee hatchlings as thy want to be clicked upon.. :wink:

Just done click round :sweat: . Thanks to all you guys for the clicks, THEY'VE HATCHED! Now, I probably won't be here tomorrow because I'm starting to feel better. Thankyou lemsip. The only problem is that I don't get a lot of sleep. It depends on how much I get tonight. Sorry, you probably don't care about a report on my wellbeing. Anywho, thanks for clicking (it's not over yet!) and good luck to all dragon raisers.

PS Spyro's egg has just over 2 days left. GET CLICKING PEOPLE!

And check out these: http://dragcaveforum.technoized.com/index.php?showtopic=8837

Thats what we'er here for.. :wink: of course it matters how you feel, do we not tell you how we feel..

Once again at 2 days, they belong in ER...clicking at this point will not help as views will , in ICU views will help those more..can you PM him Squire Wasder and remind him, I have posted about under 3 days needs to go to ICU till I am blue here...The Goddesses tell you what you need for your own good, if others heed not, this is what happens..

Did my rounds again..thanks all, my purple got enough clicks to hatch, now she needs the repeat views to mature, and grow.. :smile:

Ah my Storm just hatched and I just rescued an abandoned female black, I despately need females in my bunch..A gift I believe, so click on my new one too.

All keep up the clicking..Also.. as I mentioned Josh's 3 eggs need more clicks..from members who have not yet clicked on his eggs..

Edited by Aeryn333